Chapter 21 (part 1)

Hey guys how's it going? So I know it's been a while since my last chapter but that was because I thought I should write a fighting scene first this in the morning for the characters and asked for some awesome music, but that didn't happen. I got the music to listen to though, which I did, because my friend crimsonspartan52 so thanks to him for helping me out. Go and see what he's up to because I think y'all might like it!!! So without further adieu, let the chapter...BEGIN!!!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
{Your POV}

I was awoken by the soft snores of a body next to me. Opening my eyes I see Ciel lying peacefully asleep, I looked around in hopes to find a clock. It was 6:00 am, I sigh and get up carefully lifting Ciel off my arm and covered him back up with the blanket. I decide to head to my room so that I can get a change of clothes, but I was not met with my jeans and shirts. No, I was met with a dress. I gave a sigh and saw Haruhi had dress at the foot of her bad as well.

"Sebastian." I said still looking at the dress.

"Yes y/n?" I could feel the smirk he had on which annoyed me even more.

"What is the meaning of this? And where are my clothes?"

"Well, Lady Elizabeth is coming over today and if you want her to dress you up in something "cute" then I suggest you wear that. As for your clothes they are still in your suitcase, I just put it under the bed."

"Fine. What time is Lady Elizabeth coming? I'll change then, as for now I'll be wearing my clothes. Did you do this for the others?"

"Well of course. If I couldn't do that what kind of butler would I be. Lady Elizabeth will be coming around 2:00 so that gives you about 8 hours." I gave a small laugh that sounded like I let out a quick breath through my nose. [[A/N you know the kind, right. Like a scoff.]]

"Well if you didn't already know, these boys are all rich. So treat them as such, but do be sure not to over do it. They are still high school students. Also Tamaki will love this. He's always up for cosplay and costumes."
I put the dress on the bed for later and got my case from underneath the bed. I pulled out a pair of dark brown pants, a black tank top, and a grey jacket. I turned around to face Sebastian.
"Will you set up some dummies for me to practice with. Also ask Mey-run if I can barrow some guns please, I want to practice my aim. It's been a while."

"Yes ma'am. If you would like, since I do have some free time this morning, I could spar with you."

"Eww don't call me ma'am, I feel old. But sure, that would be better anyway. That's all, I'll see you in a while though. I'm going to practice shooting first if you don't mind."

"Very y/n. I'll see you in a bit. Oh also, as for your sister, I assume she'll be waking up early as well? I'm surprised that she hasn't woken up already considering we are only on the other side of the room." I looked over and he was right, she was still asleep.

"Well she can be a heavy sleeper sometimes, but that means she'll be getting up earlier than usual so it shouldn't be too long before she wakes up."

"Why is that?"

"Her heavy sleeping schedule thing?Well I think it's just something she made. Of course she didn't plan it, but I think her mind made it up so that when she thinks she'll wake up early or should wake up early, her mind kind of turns on a timer that isn't disturbed till time is up. It's weird but it's helpful I guess."