Part 2

Hey guys, man how long has it been? Anyway here it is! I hope you're all excited for this, I know I am!!! So without further adieu...LET'S GET STARTED!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
One
Two
Three
The first three bullets hit making a hole in the head of the dummy.
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Those four went into the arms and legs.
Eight
Right in the throat
Nine
The last one went to my favorite place to shoot...the crotch. Yeah it hurts like a bitch but it's great to use as a bluff for interrogation. I felt a smirk form from the memory's of grown men crying, and mind you it was ugly crying with snot and and tears running down their faces, okay now I was grossed out. But that's not the point, it works, that's it.

I sighed and put the gun down onto the table. I looked around and noticed that Haruhi wasn't around. Hmm must have went back. I shrugged it off and continued shooting from different places in the warehouse.

{[Time skip]}

I took in a deep breath after practically running around and shooting. I looked at my phone and noticed I had a few minutes left till it was 7:00. I took that time as a cool off session, just stretching and taking in slow deep breaths. After feeling less tense I began making my way back to the estate enjoying the scenery on the way. When I got inside the smell of fresh coffee hit me. I walked into the kitchen to see Sebastian with a bunch of different ingredients next to some coffee beens.

"Morning Sebastian, uh what are you got going on there?" I said taking a seat across from him.

"Well I thought that your friends might enjoy a coffee to go with their breakfast this morning and when I looked for a reasonable one I found that there were many others to be made. And this is what's "going on" right now." He seemed so focused and it seemed that he had just gotten started as well.

"You can calm down there Mr. Perfect. Just grind the beens and keep it simple. They drink instant coffee all the time in the club, so something simple will be fine." I stood from my seat and headed to my room to get some clothes for a shower and possibly a nice long bath. I walked across the hall and made sure to lock the door to the bathroom and out my things down. Stripping off my clothes, I put the on top of the counter with my clean clothes and towel. I decide a bath first would be good then I'll bring the shower head down for my hair.

"Ahh, this is nice. Just me and the warm water relaxing my muscles." I put my head back just sitting there I the water for a good twenty minutes. Getting up I pulled the plug keeping the water from draining and started washing my hair. When that was done I stopped out and towel dried my body, draping it over my hair to do the same thing. I pulled it off and got dressed my clothing matching what I wearing earlier but the black was a t-shirt and the pants were instead shorts that reached a little past my knee. I turned to the mirror and looked at my self.

"Man, my hair is getting kind of long. I need to be sure to cut it again soon. Hmm, actually I think I'll let grow a little more and then trim it and fix it up...yeah let's do that." I gave my reflection a nod and grabbed everything I brought in and headed out of the bathroom. I saw Mey-rin down the hall and waved at her. I saw her holding a much of plates and running towards me. She was doing fine, was being the key word, she ended up tripping and the plates all went up into the air. Of course she didn't hit the floor. Before I noticed I was moving and ended up catching her and the plates.

"You okay there Mey-rin?" I looked at her being careful with the plates on my head, hand, and foot. She shook her head and got up and started fumbling around with her words.