Chapter 7

Okay so I am totally pumped and motivated! thanks to those who voted, I sorta freaked a little and thought it was only updates to stories but nope! On to the story!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Man out of all the times to need something those idiots need help, they need it when I want to sleep! I had to run all the way home and get my motorcycle in order to get to them on time. Man they seriously need some protection sometimes.

I slowly made my way from the beach and made my way towards the building only to see the Legend Gang, the most respected group around. They were all yelling at someone but it wasn't a I-hate-you-get-out kind of yell, more like a I-am-trying-to-save-you yell.

"Oi!"

They stopped and looked at me with a killing expression, then were terrified. "BOSS!" they all yelled in unison somehow. My right hand ,Ben, came up to me with anime tears in his eyes. "Boss! Your back, thank god! These guys won't leave unless they see you."

"Okay. First stop crying already, I'm here so just...stop. Second where are they?" I asked still a little irritated from being woken up.

"I'm sorry boss." he said calming down a little."They are in the office."

"Okay" I left him to get everyone else settled and back to what they were doing. As I made my way I could here yelling, one of a man and the one who absolutely terrifies me. My 'mother', she was the one to help me make this gang part of the government. We are kind of like a home land police I guess, but only if real police will make matters worse. We all gave her the title Mother since she is the one who cooks, and takes care of the idiots when no one else can. I opened the door and the yelling stopped.

"And who are you? You know little boys shouldn't play around in these parts. Go home kid." One man who was supposedly the leader said. There were only three of them and since he was the first to speak he must've had more authority.

"No. Who are you to ask?" I asked in a taunting tone.

"I am Marcos Tikawa (literally made this up on the spot) and I am here to negotiate with the boss."

"Well since you want to talk to the boss go ahead and start talking, she just walked in." 'mother' said.

"She? So you mean to say that this little boy here is the boss?"

"Yep." I took off my contacts and my school vest so he could get the picture a little better.

"Oh sorry, okay then I have a job for you."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hahahahaha cliff hanger! Yeah I just didn't know what the job should be sorry. Omg you are a boss or mafia boss! So yeah. Sorry it sucks balls hopefully it gets better.
Vote
Comment
And I'll see you later!
Bye pups~

Haruhi's sister (OHSHC) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें