𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 ⇁ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 1107

"...𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭?"

Soon, her vision was engulfed in darkness yet again. This time, Y/n didn't panic. She just sat there in shock as her field of view slowly went back to normal. She was back on her feet, and starring at her ghostly reflection.

"Was that really what happened?" Y/n thought in astonishment, sitting down on the sand. 

Of course, nothing was there to reply.

"So... I am dead?" She asked herself aloud, trying to gather her thoughts.

The girl started off by trying to recall what happened.

The man with the green hoodie,

The axe,

The fear she felt,

The visions who shielded her sight every 5 seconds,

...

It was a lot.

She had a few questions she wanted to clarify with herself.

One, who was the one in the green hoodie?

Two, why did he speak to her as if she was a child, then suddenly killed her? 

Three, who were the 'wise men' who spoke the words "It was never meant to be."?

Four, why were those visions so familiar? 

And finally, what had she done to deserve this?

As expected, no one was there to reply. She was alone.

Deciding no one was there to help her, she'd have to help herself. She'd answer all her questions, even though she was the one who asked them all. 

First, she started off by trying to remember who was her killer. She remembered the distinctive neon green hoodie, and the porcelain mask. She remembered the anger radiating off him. She remembered the confident stance he took, and the certainty of killing her. He had no remorse. He killed her as if she was nothing but a mere irrelevant ant. Why had he done that? She wasn't sure.

She tried to recall the name of the man, but nothing came to mind. Y/n knew it was something with a 'G', or was it a 'D'? 

Shaking off her head and temporarily shaking off her thoughts, she decided to move on to another thought: Why were those visions so awfully familiar. 

When she was stabbed, for a few seconds she seemed to be in someone else's body. Instead of an axe being put through her body, it was a diamond sword. 

She looked up, and instead of seeing the man with the mask she saw a man on the verge of tears. He had blond, medium length hair and a white bucket hat with green stripes. His expression was full of guilt and regret, and if she wasn't in this position she'd do something to help him. What stood out most though, were his black feathered wings who were drooping. One of them seemed broken, since they were stretched out in an odd angle. 

But that's about all she remembered of the vision, and it wasn't much. She tried to remember what his name was, but as always she recollected nothing. 

Out of all the questions she's asked, she didn't answer one. It was pretty disappointing. 

What about the 'wise men'? Who were they?

Before her body could comprehend, her vision darkened. The very next second, the blackness of her sight faded away to reveal a new room. There were shouts of excitement and amazement heard. It seemed this room renewed new hope. She was in front of a singular chest who held a sign to it, displaying her name. The walls around her were presumably made of black stone bricks. It was a pretty small room, but it wasn't cramped. Y/n was in half diamond armor, and half netherite. She spotted a few people in the same room, most standing in front of their chest. 

Beside her was a young boy with brown hair, who excitedly opened his chest. The sign attached to it spelled out "Tubbo", so she assumed that was his name. Once Tubbo peered at what the chest held, his face instantly fell.

Raising an eyebrow, Y/n decided to discover what was in her own chest. By the looks of it, her team mate seemed pretty excited at what he hoped would be in it. Taking her chance, she opened the 'flap' of her chest and discovered nothing.

"What does this button do?" A British voice asked, then a second later there was the sound of a button being pressed. 

She didn't think much of it at first.

"There's nothing in the chests..?" Another voice spoke, confusion evident in their voice. 

Before anyone could react, one of the walls fell revealing four figures. All of them wore full enchanted netherite armor, and man were they intimidating. 

Instantly, the one in the lead went for a fox like creature who stood in front of his own empty chest, revealing his name. He slashed at Fundy's side, causing blood to gush out of the wound. 

"A traitor!" 

Y/n's first instinct was to go help him, and she intended on doing so. If it wasn't for another one of those bastards charging for her.

She quickly unsheathed her diamond sword, and efficiently blocked the attack. She gritted her teeth as she tried to push the weapon away from her. Her strength was no match for her opponent's, who had the element of surprise on their side. 

Shrieks of pain filled her ears, as she winced at the level of noise. Withdrawing her sword before it was too late, she tried to go for their stomach. Unfortunately, their sword clashed with hers as she let out a sigh of frustration. Suddenly, a sharp pain made her yelp as she felt blood trickle down her back. 

"Stop playing dirty." Y/n hissed, spinning around and slashing the arm of the one who stabbed her from behind. 

She didn't cut very deep, because her next opponent didn't seem to care. Instead, he ignored her, took her off guard and stabbed her right in the abdomen. She fell to the ground, gasping in pain as red liquid pooled the stone cold ground. 

The figure towered above her and lifted his sword, ready to give her the final blow. 

"Down with the revolution boys. It was never meant to be."

Hello!

I'm sorry for the short chapter, but I'm trying to publish another chapter as soon as possible and once I've reached 1000 words I gave up. 

I hope you enjoyed this chapter though! :D

Have a great day!

((P.S: I'm sorry I haven't replied to a lot of comments. I've been pretty busy with school, and the discord server. (If you haven't joined it you totally should ;) link in the description) I'll try to reply to as many as I can when I have the time though!))