𝐉𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲 ⇁ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 1652

"𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐧, 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤."

»»————- ★ ————-««

"Wake up, sleepy head." 

Y/n groaned, pressing her face farther into her pillow. 

"Do you want to get home?" Annalise pressed, gently shaking her. 

At this, the ghost brightened a bit. Finally, she'd get to go home.

It still took her a few minutes to heave herself out of bed though, but when she finally had, she noticed how dark it still was. 

"What time is it?" She asked Annalise, her voice cracking due to the lack of sleep.

"It's 4 AM, bright and early." The German replied cheerfully, putting her hands on her hips. 

She seemed to have a completely different outfit from what she had on yesterday. She was wearing a sun hat, and her hair was tied into a small ponytail. She had a pastel yellow t-shirt on, with jean shorts. She also had some sneakers on, with both laces neatly attached. 

"It's going to be awfully hot today, so I suggest you wear something a bit more accustomed to the weather." Annalise pointed out, adjusting her sun hat. "You're probably going to be sweating by the time we start riding."

"Riding?" Y/n thought, but shook it off. Instead, she feebly spoke. "Uh, I don't have any more clothes. These are the only ones I have."

The noirette blinked in surprise as the ghost gestured to the clothes she had on while getting out of bed.

"Oh, well then you can use some of mine!" She suggested finally, already getting out of the room. "There's a backpack in the corner of the room. You can use that while we travel to store your clothes and some food."

Y/n nodded, and quickly made her bed. Afterwards, she gently shook Buddy awake, who was laying down on the carpet. The wolf quickly awoke, and was at his feet. His tail was wagging as he gazed at his owner. 

"Alright Buddy, we're going home soon." She whispered while crouching, patting the creature's fluffy head. Even if he didn't understand a work she said, he still barked in joy. 

Lifting herself back up, she looked for the knapsack. It wasn't very hard to find, since it was quite hard to miss. It was light blue, which stood out against the beige walls. 

Almost a second later, she heard the door creak. Y/n spun around, and saw Annalise holding up some clothing for her. She set it down on the bed, before directing.

"You can change to these, and in the meantime I'll get the rides ready. You can stop by the kitchen to put some food on your backpack, and I also prepared a quick breakfast for you and Buddy." 

The ghost nodded again, while her new friend exited the room and shut the door behind her. She took this time to check which clothes Annalise had picked out for her. They looked pretty good, and you can see she has great fashion taste. 

Once Y/n was done changing, she admired herself in a mirror. She had a plain white t-shit that was a bit big on her, but was nonetheless great. Some jeans accompanied the mix, as well as a black light jacket. She wore the same sneakers, and had a bucket hat. 

She hurriedly folded her old clothes, and neatly put them in her bag. Checking the clock, she realized it was already 4:30. She had to hurry up.

Carrying her backpack, she left her room and headed to the kitchen. It was a pretty small kitchen, but that didn't disturb Annalise, so it didn't disturb her. Buddy was happily following her footsteps, and was delighted to see some cooked steak on the counter. The ghost quickly gave it to him, while picking some stuff and stuffing it in her knapsack.