𝐕𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐞 ⇁ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 2319

𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐥𝐟 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐚 𝐯𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐞!

It seemed they were coming closer to a plains biome. There were many buildings near the edge. Surrounding them were neatly put paths, as well as some torch-posts. She noticed two churches on each side of the village who towered over the rest of the establishments. All houses were neatly arranged, and she could spot multiple villagers in the distance. There were also a few rafts getting ready to set sail on the dock and by the looks of it, there were only fishermen on board. 

One of them seemed to notice her, because they shouted incoherent words while gesturing to her. Most of the men seemed pretty excited for a visitor, since they wore excited expressions on their faces. 

As she approached, Buddy started barking wildly. Some of the fishermen jumped, but others appeared to be completely unfazed. One of them looked pretty interested at the animal she brought.

Once she was close enough to the dock, the one in the front greeted her. The ghost was pretty sure this was the one who was interested in her wolf. He looked to be pretty old judging from his white hair, and gray beard. There were a few wrinkles in his face, and there was a piercing on one of his ears. He had a friendly glint to his eyes, which instantly made her feel at ease.

"Hallo! Es scheint, wir haben einen neuen Besucher. Bitte komm vorbei. Männer! Bitte helfen Sie dieser Dame. Ganz die Kreatur, die du da hast. Ich nehme an, du kommst aus der Tundra? Oh, oder vielleicht die riesigen Kiefernwälder?" He spoke, gesturing to her companion. 

Y/n just sat there, completely dumbfounded. She hadn't understood a single word of what the fishermen said, and apparently Buddy didn't understand either. Her wolf just tilted his head, and was no longer barking. 

"What?" She said dumbly, setting down her paddles and looking at him with a perplexed look on her face. 

All the fishermen went over to her by now, all looking at her with confused looks. Some looked slightly afraid, but it wasn't much. One of the younger ones - he looked to be around Tubbo's age - exclaimed. 

"Das ist ein Geist! Sie ist eine eigenartige Kreatur, sage ich dir. Sie hat die transparente Haut wie ein Geist! Könnten die Legenden wahr sein?" 

Of course, Y/n didn't understand a word he said. All the workers were now crowded in front of her, either pointing or just plain staring. 

Thankfully, the old fishermen commanded them to do something that was pretty helpful.

"Männer! Sofort zerstreuen. Wir möchten nicht, dass sich unser Besucher hier ein bisschen überfordert fühlt." He said, pointing away from her and the boat. 

Obediently, all the men slowly backed away, leaving her and Binti space to breath. Only the commander fisherman stayed, but he wasn't at her face. Then, he turned to her with an amiable look.

"Hello there, my name is Commander Hans. I'm guessing you don't speak German, which is completely fine. I'd like to welcome you to our dear home Alcombey. Would you like some help getting out?" The commander requested, offering a hand. 

Y/n nodded gratefully, taking his wrinkled hand and heaving herself up. Once she successfully made it to the dock, she gave a quick thank you before Buddy followed her right up.

"Why, you don't look like any creature I've seen. Tell me, are you perhaps a ghost?" He asked, looking very fascinated by his new discovery. 

"I am. It's a pleasure to meet you commander. My name's Y/n." She introduced politely, offering her hand for a shake.