𝐋'𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐠? ⇁ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟓

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 1502

...𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭.

It was a warm, sunny afternoon. The clouds from last night's shower dispersed, revealing the bright light blue sky. The sun's powerful rays reached the water, creating warmth in the cold ocean. It seemed (the sun) to be awfully close to the earth, since the air was thick and suffocatingly hot. A few tropical fish swam by, feeding on the colorful coral and creating a magnificent show. All of the sea-creatures were all different shapes and colors, varying from huge fish the color of a rose, and tiny ones green and blue stripes. Despite their differences, they lived and cooperated in perfect harmony. It was a nice sight to see.

Long, green seaweed arose from the depths of the water, tickling any creatures who passed by. The coral - which appeared to have all the attention according to the fish - was the color of a fresh lilac, and judging by the crowds feeding on it, they didn't mind.

A sort of squeaking noise was heard in the distance, alerting all the fish near the coral to flee. The sea-creatures who made this sound were rapidly swimming over there, their tail propelling them even faster. The dolphins raced to find their prey, darting in any convenient direction in hopes of finding some fish, or even some squid if they were lucky. They communicated with each other by whistling every so often for backup. The soft clicking sound each and every one of them made was almost inaudible to everyone else, creating the powerful opportunity to sneak up on them. Their clicking sounds were used to navigate through the water and to find their next victims.

Y/n admired the wildlife passing by from above the sea with an interested eye, smiling once she saw some dolphins coming over.

"Y/n? You're going in the opposite direction." Ghostbur informed, halting and gazing at her inquisitively. "This is the fourth time this has happened. Are you alright? Would you rather I drive the boat?"

The gray eyed ghost snapped out of her trance, and shook her head. She spotted her ghost friend who was indeed in another direction, and caught up with him. "I'm okay, sorry about that."

"It's fine. Is there a reason why you're distracted?" The brunet questioned gently, continuing to fly to L'manberg.

"Well, it's just the animals under water. I can't help but stop and stare at them as they pass by. I'm trying to pay attention to them, because I'm afraid that if I look away they'll all be gone." She explained rather sheepishly, keeping her eyes on Ghostbur in an attempt to not get distracted and captivated by the water.

"Oh, I understand. The first time I came here, I was the same as you are now." He spoke, the sun beating down on them. "That was when Dream drove us to our holiday home, Logstedshire."

"Holiday home? Wasn't Tommy exi- you know what, nevermind. Can you, uh, maybe tell me a bit more about this Dream guy? He sounds a bit familiar." Y/n requested, the name grabbing her attention. She remembered Tommy mentioning him, but when she asked a bit about him the blond waved it off.

"Well, I know Dream is a very nice guy. I don't know a lot about what happened in the past with him, but he's friendly enough," The ghost expressed, noticing her keen look. "Would you like me to describe him?"

"Yes, please." The y/h/c haired ghost nodded eagerly, wondering why Tommy was so against talking about him. Dream was a nice guy.

"Alright. I know quite well that he always wears a mask that covers his face. It's kind of circular, and has a poorly drawn face on it. He wears this lime green hoodie most of the time too. He has blond hair I believe, and green eyes from what I heard." He described to her as she furrowed her eyebrows.