𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐠 ⇁ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 1615

"𝐋'𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐠."

 "Yeah, pretty formal name isn't it? I'm pretty sure British people made it up." She spoke, inhaling the sweet scent of the morning. The ghost just stayed silent, making her new friend turn to her in confusion." Y/n?"

No response. Y/n's eyes were widened, and were glazed. No tears were pouring out of her y/e/c orbs, but they had a distant faraway look. It was happening again, and Annalise knew better than to interrupt. The ghost may be going through some stuff.

"This place will be a lot different tomorrow."

The tinge of darkness faded from her sight, uncovering a completely different environment. She was seated on an oak chair, and was surrounded by many people. Some were familiar, others were completely forgotten by her. She spotted Tubbo, who was sat on a chair in front beside a girl with blonde hair. Y/n recognized her from the rough memory she had, where some guy was killed. She wasn't exactly sure who the guy was, but there was a chance he was Wilbur. She brushed the thought away though, because surely the kid she knew didn't become . . . insane like that. Looking around, she noticed there were way more people then she thought. In the front row stood multiple people, some with a uniform, and others in clothing that's supposed to suit them. Y/n figured they must be the 'important guests', and she was delighted to see that she was in the front row too. In the other rows were what seemed like the citizens, who were in their own seats behind them. There were so many of them! Families could be seen, and most had the look of fear in their eyes. She wondered why. Turning back around, she saw that she was beside a man with brown hair and 3D sunglasses. He had the uniform as well, and was looking intently in front. She was also beside a fox-like creature, who she recognized as Fundy. Instead of the uniform, he was wearing the uniform but the original dark blue linen was light blue for him. Same for the girl with light brown eyes and blonde hair. They were all looking at a sort of building, who was raised high enough for no one to have the power to climb it. Except if you were a spider, or you just used the stairs. The base of the building was a mix of all sorts of stones and vines, and had small waterfalls coming out of either side of it. On top was the actual open room itself, which was made of spruce and oak wood. There were also some red curtains, and had a flat roof. The people on the structure looked to be an odd mix. They all had their own podium, and had a sort of victorious air to them. The person in the middle looked to be a goat hybrid. He had dark brown hair who was neatly slicked back, and wore a formal looking suit. He had goat horns, and had a malicious look to his dark eyes. The person on his left had a suit as well, but had a blue beanie to cover his hair. You can still see a few stray black hairs popping out though, and he looked to be Mexican. He had dark sunglasses, which had the impression of authority to them. He had a suit as well, and had a smug grin. He seemed to be glaring at her, with an I-told-you-so look. Y/n just frowned, and moved on to the next person. He was on the right of the goat man, and had clout goggles. He had brown hair, and was a bit slouched back. He looked to be rather tired, like he was supposed to be asleep right now. He didn't have a suit on, and instead was wearing a blue shirt with some jeans. She turned around, and met eyes with the fox. She was about to ask him what the hell was happening, but the goat hybrid got there before her.

"Let's start making it happen." He spoke, his voices echoing off the nearby walls.

A few gasps could be heard, as the tension was thick. It even made Y/n feel a bit uneasy, even if she didn't know anything here.

"My first decree, as the president of L'manberg . . ." He started to announce, his voice rising. The smug smile on the Mexican's face wasn't wiped off, but was growing at every word. He knew what was happening next.