𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 ⇁ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 1111

"𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬. 𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞."

A violent gasp escaped her, as she was brought back to reality. 

This time, it took her less time to recover from the shock. 

That flashback sure was a horrible one, though it did do her some good. Sure, it wasn't pleasant thing to 'relive' but at least she learnt a bit from her past.

It seemed she lived through pretty rough times. Well, at least she'd live peacefully from now on. 

She tried to recall many names and assign them to faces for future references. 

The first person saw in that small memory was a boy. He looked to be around 16, which is a pretty young age to be in that sort of situation. He had fluffy brown hair, and dark brown eyes. He wore a uniform, like everyone else. He seemed like quite a cheerful person, but seeing an empty chest must have made the disappointment worst. She remembered what the sign glued to his chest said. Tubbo. Knowing his name would probably be very useful. Maybe she'll come across a fellow traveler, and ask of they'd known anyone called Tubbo. Then maybe they'd lead her to him, and he'll help her find her home. After all, Tubbo was probably going to recognize her, right? Well, maybe she looked a bit different from now on but she's still the same. 

Except for the fact she seemed to be a ghost. Slowly, Y/n pieced the facts all together. It was like solving a jigsaw puzzle. Except the reward would be to find out something new. 

One, instead of her normal skin tone, her skin was now a tint of light grey and was transparent. That was something a ghost might have.

Two, she obviously died, and when you die you become a ghost. Right?

And three, water is now dangerous for her. It's not normal for a human being's skin to completely melt when touching water. No, that's abnormal. 

Well, the facts are clear. She was a ghost. 

That made her a bit excited, knowing that there could be tons of possibilities awaiting her. Maybe she could fly? But how? 

Y/n started off by bending her knees, and using all her strength she sprang up. Instead of floating, she landed right back on the ground. She tried again, but this time she'd decided to get a running start. She took a few steps back, and started sprinting towards a tree. At the last moment, she leapt up. And she landed right back down, about to collide into the thick oak tree. Bracing herself for the impact, she closed her eyes tight shut. 

...

Nothing happened.

Hesitantly opening her gray eyes, she was surprised - to say the least - that she seemed to have completely avoided the tree all together. She was on the grass, and was most probably laying down. There was only one thing different now. 

Y/n was invisible. She tried to lift up her hand, but saw nothing. Only the beautiful scenery that surrounded her. She quickly sat up, and flipped over. Yup, no body in sight. Honestly, she found this pretty cool. 

There was a possibility she completely went through the wood, and it can certainly be useful in a case of emergency. Taking her chances, she energetically got up and took slow steps near the tree. Once she was close enough, excitement was practically radiating off her. She took a deep breath, then with all her might, punched the tree. Sure, it'd probably hurt if it didn't work but it was worth it.

To her delight, she felt no pain. Or maybe it was because she completely missed the log. After all, her limbs were invisible. Therefore, she took a few more steps forward until her face was nearly in the tree. Next, she wrapped her arms around it and gave it a hug. Instead of feeling the sturdiness of the wood, she felt her hands slap each other. They went through the oak so easily, it startled her once her hands collided. 

Although she felt more excitement then the fresh pain of a slap. She was about to punch the tree again, until her once invisible limps became visible. She stopped her self just in time, with her fist just two inches away from the log. 

She sighed in relief, and lowered her first. Sure, being invisible was cool, but it can almost have it's disadvantages. Another question was:

How does she turn invisible and visible on command?

She'd have to figure that out.

First, she reviewed how she felt before turning invisible. The ghost felt frightened, and startled. Well, maybe those were the emotions she has to feel before turning invisible. And how had she felt when she turned visible? She felt excited. Excited that she can finally punch a tree without getting hurt. Those are pretty specific feelings, but if that's what you had to do to be invisible she'd do it.

She thought of something that made her feel scared. She couldn't fake being scared, because that probably wouldn't work. So, she started thinking.

Almost instantly, an idea came to mind. 

Y/n rushed to the border of the island, and quickly plopped down on the sand. She took her hand, put it in a fist with only her index stretched out. She slowly dipped her finger in the water, and once she brought it back, the tip was gone. 

But she felt no fear at this moment. Honestly, she was expecting this and wasn't very afraid of it since it'd just grow back. She sat back, and tried to stir herself to be frightened. The ghost started off by asking herself numerous questions.

What if it doesn't grow back?

I only tried it once, and there is a possibility it was just luck the first time.

What would I do when it doesn't grow back?

What would people think?

She pestered herself with those type of questions, but once again she felt no fear. She was completely reassured, and the finger was already growing.

Well, so much for getting scared. 

Sighing, Y/n lifted herself up. 

Maybe she'd never be able to be invisible unless it was true fear. 

But what was there to be scared of here? She was on a plain island, and she had already explored some bits of it. Plus-

Suddenly, a loud bark rung in her ears. 

The ghost spun around, and spotted a pure white arctic wolf.

Hello!

Thank you for reading this chapter!

I don't have much to say, but I hope you all have a great day!

Bye! :D