One (NJ)

Six in the morning and his eyes open slowly. He's so used to this schedule he doesn't even need an alarm. Ready for his daily routine, Jin stretches and leaves the bed so he can make breakfast. After getting dressed, he looks for the medicines his mother should take. A blue pill, two whites, half red. While he prepares everything, he listens to the audios from his one and only group chat. All of those are from the night before. Some of the guys talk until late hours and he's sleeping by then.

Not much is being said. At this point, they got used to just talking about nonsense and of course about every place Hoseok visits. Jin loves seeing pictures of those beautiful landscapes. He would love to see them in person. But it won't happen. He needs to take care of his mother after all. After giving her the meds, he cleans the kitchen, shops for groceries, makes her food, calls the doctors to ask for new appointments for her and of course they share time together where he lets her see the pictures he receives in that chat.

They do everything together and he loves her very much. But it is very tiring. She can hardly even speak anymore and half the time she doesn't even know where she's standing. Despite being a young woman, an accident changed her life and her sons had to take care of it. Well...Jin had to do it since his brother took off as soon as he could.

Lately, she's been worst than usual and it's hard for him to see her that way. But he tries. With all his heart, he does. Because he loves her. And yeah, he would love to have some time for himself and leave the house, make some friends but... it's not that easy. He works non-stop for her until it's dinner time. Another set of medicines later, he puts her to bed. And as always, at eight and a half he can finally have two hours to do whatever he wants.

After spending the last nine years locked helping his mother, he can say this is one of his favorite parts of the day. A few years ago he found a blog from someone known as "Sunshine Hobi". The boy had hundreds of pictures of different countries, continents, it looked like he knew every place in the world. But it was never enough. Every day he would post about a new place and always with a long description and pictures.

It didn't took long for Hobi to notice Jin's presence. His blog wasn't that popular and the older was always leaving new comments. It almost happened naturally for them. Before Jin could realize he was in a group chat that began as a place to talk about travels and became the closest to a group of friends he ever had.

Namu
Jin hyuuung! It's almost nine, why aren't you answering? Did you get my pic?

Kookie
Wow, bro...what r u guys texting in private?

Jin
Yes, I just saw it! It's a picture of the moon. Would you like me to send it to you, Kook?

Kookie
Meh, if it's not a pic of Namu's thighs I don't want it

Namu
Ignore him, Jin. He's a hormonal kid. How was your day?

Kookie
Hey don't ignore me :c Tae already ignored my texts this last few hours :c #sad

Jin
Why do you put the "#"? I never understand.

Kookie
That's 'cause you're old, Hyung! It's a hashtag!

Jin
...Namu, explain me please

MeowMeow
In my times we spoke like normal people

Kookie
There he goes again...

Namu
Hahahaha
Oh! Did you read what Hobi said? You always come late to the news!

Jin looked for the texts he skipped earlier. It seems like Hobi will go on a long trip soon and invited all of the to join. It was kind of a last minute thing and not all of them answered yet. But Jin is sure he can't say yes being in this situation. With a tired smile on his face he sends one last text before falling asleep.

Jin
I don't think I can go...but I hope someday we can make it real. #Goodnight

Kookie
...Well, he definitely doesn't know how to use hashtags #Old

Jin closes his eyes knowing full well they'll open again tomorrow. But his mother's on the other hand might stay closed forever...

In a different part of Korea

Namjoon looks out the hotel's window. Jin stopped answering which means he probably fell asleep. At least he was able to see that photo of the moon. Because it's the last picture he'll take with that cellphone. He waits for Jackson to come and bring him a new one. One they can't track down. He's about to close the curtains when he sees a white car parked at the hotel's door.

Like an unconscious move, he looks for the pendrive in his pocket. It's still there. The reason why he's in this mess. And the key for him to get out of it too. The door of the room opens and he turns to barely see Jackson. But the look in his eyes and the subtle signal he receives makes him move fast and as silent as possible. Someone is behind his friend. They found him.

He enters the bathroom and tries to open the little window to escape through it. It's not easy but he manages to get out. They knock on the door and he's lucky he was able to fit through that little space. Jumping from one roof to the other he runs away. On the way, he breaks his phone's chip. He'll need a new one. And a place to go. It's clear all his friends are under surveillance. He needs to go somewhere no one knows he's going. With people no one knows he knows. Suddenly... Hobi's plan sounds better than he thought...