Three (TK)

In a room that has graffiti on the walls, photographs hanging from strings and a few paintings, Jungkook wakes up. Always happy to start a brand new day he follows the closest to a routine he has...which is sending a private text to his crush

Kookie
Goooood morning sweetie! Sorry I fell asleep on our call last night :c your voice is 2 pretty

TaeBear
Hi Kookie... Don't worry about last night. I could only whisper so my father wouldn't hear me >.<

Kookie
Is he too strict?

Tae writes an answer but almost immediately erases it. Once more, for Jungkook there's no answer. He got used to it. Tae can talk to him for hours and then disappear completely making it look like he's being ignored. But it's okay. He knows the boy must have a life of his own and it looks like his parents aren't really permissive. Still, Jungkook is head over heels for Tae. For him, they're almost dating already. Even if they never met in real life. Why would that even matter?

It's kinda late for most people to get up, but for him this is normal. He takes his things including his camera of course and skates his way up to the park. His friends there are painting a huge graffiti and he loves watching them. This time he didn't play a part in it. But next time he will. He takes several pictures of them and of course they talk and laugh all day. Every now and then he checks to see if Tae answered him but there's nothing there yet.

Either way, reading the group chat he can't help to get excited. His parents gave him a good amount of money for his birthday and he could totally use it to go on that trip. Specially with Hobi who always knows how to spend the less amount possible. And hell, if he can go with Tae? That would be the best experience ever!

Looking at all the pictures he took, he smiles. He'll send them to Tae later so they can talk about it. Their love for photography is one of the many things that made them grow closer. Checking what they wrote he finds out they'll go the next day. It was all a little rushed but he doesn't want to stay behind.

Sunshine Hobi
I'm in Seoul right now! But we can meet at the station! We'll drink something and then go!

TaeBear
I'm not home yet but...I don't think they'll let me. Sorry.

Jungkook sighs reading that. Not only he wanted to see him but...he didn't answer his private chat yet! Still, he's happy he'll finally get to meet Namjoon and Hobi. Jin haven't said a word today and the other two only talk in the night. He'll go to bed tonight being sure the following morning he won't meet the boy he fell in love with. After all, he already said no to the idea. And what could make him change his mind?

In a different part of Korea

A few hours ago, Taehyung rejected Hobi's plan. There was no way he could leave his mother behind with his father. And hell, he shouldn't be able to go too far without his dad finding him. But now, at twelve in the night... things are different. Very different.

Inside a hotel room, he takes a shower. His hands are trembling and the water falling looks red when it reaches his feet. The smell of blood is making him dizzy. He has to stop himself from screaming but he allows himself to cry. He stays there a long time after being clean. His head is not in the right mindset yet. When he feels ready enough, he wears his old shirt, his underwear and the heart shaped necklace. Everything else has red stains so he puts it inside a bag ready to throw it out.

Like that, trying his best not to make any noise he leaves the room. In his tippy toes, he walks through the hallway trying to find any unlocked room. When he finally does, he opens it and enters. He pulls out his knife and threatens a young girl who thankfully doesn't have the courage to scream.

- I don't wanna hurt you. I promise. Just...give me your money and uhmm clothes?

- T-Take anything b-but please don't hurt me, please!

- Don't worry...Put it all in that suitcase behind you. You can keep your ID and your cellphone I don't need them.

The girl obeys with shaking legs. If only she could see Tae is just as scared as her. Maybe more. Once he has it all he ties her up. He needs some time to run away and he apologizes to her every two seconds for it. Checking the things inside the suitcase he finds some pants. Thank God they have similar sizes. In the middle of the things he also finds some hair dye. He's not sure it'll work...but he might as well try it.

Cutting his hair shorter he stares at himself in the mirror. He no longer can be Kim Taehyung. Not in public. Not near the city. Not where the police is more active. He takes his cellphone and before breaking it, he checks the chats. There's a goodnight text from Kook which he ignores. And even though is kinda late he confirms Hobi he'll be going. He has a few hours to leave Daegu and find his way up to Seoul. If he does it in time he could do it without getting caught. Or at least he hopes so. It's time to start over...

Next Chapters

Thank God it's me or you would've looked like an idiot

Did you just call me old?!

Stop staring at me, bitch

------------------------------------------------------

Hi guuuuys~ New story! Lots of drama. Lots of shady business. Lots of falling in love with Yoongi's character. So get ready for it!

Do you like the idea? I don't know if you were expecting something like this but...yeah hahaha I hope you like it!

See you soon~ Take care!

- Baby Y