Twenty Four (YM)

Yoongi feels completely lost right now. A minute ago he was joking around with Hobi and helping Jimin find the purple spray can. But now here he is, surrounded by this atmosphere of desperation that seems to be contagious. Trying to keep everyone calm he takes out his wallet.

- We'll just go to the police station and look for him. We just have to bail him out, I don't think it'll be that expensive if all he did was that.

- Yeah! It shouldn't be much! When they caught me for doing a graffiti last year I was out in just a few hours!

- It's not that easy. We need help! We need to find a way so-

- Jin, stop. You know something you're not telling me.

He can see it in his eyes. Things aren't that simple. And remembering how Jin was the one driving when that black van with no lights was after them makes Yoongi suspect something is off. Not wanting to alarm everyone there more than they already are, he pulls Jin to a side to talk.

- Okay, spill.

- There's no time, Yoongi! If they have him-

- Then tell me the basics. Make it fast. But I'm not helping if I don't have an explanation

- It's just...Namjoon got in trouble.

- Yeah, no shit

- With dangerous people. People with a lot of money and a lot of power. The kind that can control the police and could kill him right now as we are speaking.

- Jesus fuck...

- What do we do? - He starts to cry - We can't leave him alone

- I...Jin we can't attract more problems. If something happens to Jimin I'll -

- Then you can stay with him. I'm going to look for Joonie

- So am I! - Jimin interrupts - We can go together!

- What?! No. Jimin you stay here.

- I won't let him behind! It...It feels bad to be left alone...

Knowing how that felt first hand, he insists. Yoongi doesn't want him to be in danger but the moment the younger holds his hand carefully he knows he can't go against him. They have to show Namjoon he's not alone in this.

-...Fine. Give me a minute.

He takes out his laptop and turns it on. Immediately after, he takes his cellphone and dials his old roommate's number. Kihyun's voice comes out loud and clear.

- Oh, so you finally decide to call! You didn't answer my last email!

- Kiki, I don't have time. Remember that favor you owe me? I need it now.

- I thought that was covered when I got you our apartment!

- I'm about to send you everything. Hold on. - He takes a picture of Jin - Okay, there you go. Did you get it? It's on your private email.

- Yoongs...why the fuck do you need this?

- No questions.

- You know this is illegal right? And I'll have to ask for Minhyuk's help! You know I can't stand him!

- I have a good reason, I promise...I hope so

- I'm so gonna have to arrest you for this...

- Ugh, you never did something crazy for love?

Jimin by his side and holding his hand, blushes. He's getting in trouble for him? It feels so new and different to have someone that's willing to go till the end of the world for you. Still, he comments nothing about it. This is probably not the right time for it.

- Okay, all set. - He gives Jimin his Kumamon pendrive - Jimin, go print these for me please.

- Be right back!

- Hoseok, I need your help.

- Uhmm am I gonna get in trouble?

- Let's hope not.

- Well, the last thing you lose is hope...What do I have to do?

- You said you studied in law school right?

- Yeah...I mean I never really -

- Good. You're plan A. And Jin, you think you can act?

- I-I can try

- Great, you're plan B. Just so you know this is the most I can do. If it doesn't work my plan C is basically breaking the law to the point where we could end up dead.

-...Why did I say yes to this?

- Okay! So here's the plan...

While he explains everything step by step, Jimin returns with that paper. Just reading it he knows this is definitely dangerous and illegal. But...he feels like it's gonna work. Because Yoongi planned it. And he always makes him feel safe. To the point where he starts to think...he should never be away from him again.

Next Chapters

Don't worry, we took good care of him and the information...

I'm gonna get all of you out of here even if it's the last thing I do

This is the only thing I have from her

--------------------------------------------------------------

Late but it's here! Yes, Namjoon's and Tae's stories are connected. Actually, they all kind of are in a way. What a small world! You'll see the two left stories on the next ones!

And we're not that far from the ending! This story will have I think 32 chapters so it's just eight more to go! And after that, I have a story one of you actually asked for hahaha

I'll see you soon! I gotta go back to work and keep streaming Jack in the box now! Have a super great day~

- Baby Y

P.S: Yoongi performing That That live and doing a mic drop? Iconic