Thirty Two (TK)

Taehyung sits in front of his mother's grave feeling a strange sense of calm go through his body. After months of trial and scandals the veredict is out. He can finally relax and live the life he dreamed. Visiting the cemetery became a habit for him during the hard times. Asking to her spirit for more strength helped him through all this mess and it's only time to thank her. For the first time, he came with someone else. As he hears him get closer, Tae stands up and looks his way.

With a clear nervousness, Jungkook walks up to him with a bouquet of flowers he just bought. After leaving them on the grave he bows respectfully to then take Tae's hand.

- She used to love roses...

- I know. I remember you told me so I thought those were perfect for her

- She would've been happy to see my boyfriend give her flowers like that. I don't think my father ever gave her anything.

- We can start bringing them every week

Tae smiles softly hearing him. He really would've liked for them to meet. But the world lost his brave mother for him to have the life he now enjoys. And he'll make sure to never forget it. Now, he clears his throat to talk to her like she was there, trusting somehow his words will get to her.

- Mum...I know you heard me talk about him a lot this last few months. But I felt like this was the perfect time for you to hear him as well. This is Kookie, my boyfriend.

He stays quiet for a few seconds and then elbows his partner for him to talk. Kook swallows hard for no real reason. Despite knowing he will get no answer back, it still feels like he's actually meeting his boyfriend's mother for the first time. But really, he's just getting to know a different part of Tae. That sensitive part he still has trouble showing to anyone that isn't him. And with confident words, Jungkook talks.

- I've been wanting to meet you. Tae always talks about you and I thought this was the right thing to do. I...I love your son. With my whole life. I fell for him the very moment we started talking. Even before knowing how he looked like. You can imagine how shocked I was to see he was not only amazing and lovely but the most beautiful boy my eyes have ever seen

- J-Jungkook!

- What? It's true. And that's why I wanted to tell you...to promise you...I will always take care of him. I'll do everything I can to make him happy. To make him smile and laugh. I'll be by his side in the good and bad situations life throws at us. I'll marry him as soon as I get the chance. And I hope wherever you are you can give us your blessings...

After bowing one last time he turns to see his boyfriend smiling with tears falling from his eyes. Not a second later he has his arms wrapped around him and Tae's shaky voice forces him to make the hug tighter.

- You already make me happy...

- Well thank God. If I don't make you happy after half a year of dating just break up with me hahaha

They stare at each other showing a galaxy in their eyes. Without another word they have a kiss like the ones they've been sharing all this months. And for the first time since this all began Tae finds the strength to say back those words Jungkook always mentions to show his feelings.

- I love you...

- I love you more

An hour later they leave the place and wait for their ride. Hoseok picks them up making his last stop before going on with their plans. Inside, they find the rest of their friends all dressed ready for holidays in Japan. Well, they do have an extra person this time.

- Hey guys!

- Kihyun? What are you doing here?

- Jesus "welcome Hyung, how nice of you to join us" was too much to ask for?

- S-Sorry

- Meh, it's fine. I just needed to relax after the biggest job I ever had. Yoongs invited me and he owed me one so he's paying for me.

- I'm paying for everyone, but sure.

The couple go to the back where they leave their bags and while Jungkook saves their things, Tae looks at the rest. Namjoon is making a list with the places to visit with Jin sitting on his lap. Hoseok talks excited with Kihyun who realizes he has someone else who can listen to his complaints now. Jimin is drawing as always while Yoongi passes him new markers whenever he asks for them. They all look so happy he can't help to feel safe. Finally, he's surrounded by those he considers a family. His mother would be proud.

Japan is only the beginning of the rest of their lives. They make sure to make thousands of memories and take a million pictures. Kihyun is in charge of taking them group pictures and Hobi makes sure to post them on his blog. Tae takes some with his own camera posting them as Vante and getting more followers by the hour. All of them feel as happy as they look. And it all started with a simple trip...

The end

--------------------------------------------------------------

Babes! We got to the end of this story! It's really short and it was just an idea I needed to take out of my head so I could go on with other stories hahaha I hope you liked it anyway!

I had fun writing it even though it has a lot of sad parts. I seriously have to stop putting Tae in the saddest situations ever...but I'll need time for that hahaha

Since this story is complete I'll start a new one! I'll post it right now so you can already read the first chapter! I hope to see some of you there~ Love you~

- Baby Y

This is the new story:

When three brothers, Princes of Busan, break the rules of the Kingdom, his father decides it's time to grow up

When three brothers, Princes of Busan, break the rules of the Kingdom, his father decides it's time to grow up. They're not kids anymore,  so they'll have to marry...but not exactly with the people they want. Will they eventually fall for their husbands?