Two (YM)

Yoongi turns the computer off. His eyes are dry from staring at that screen for so long. Kihyun, his roommate and best friend, knocks on his door letting him know dinner's ready. While they eat Yoongi checks the group chat. It's too early for him to talk. But it's better to read what they're saying than keep listening to Kihyun's complaints

- He put salt in my coffee! I mean we're almost thirty! How can he be so childish?!

- Aham

- And then he sent me that file through the public email! Does he want to get fired?!

- Yeah

-...I went to space today.

- Great

- Yoongi! - He slaps his head softly - You're not listening again!

- Ouch! Sorry! You were complaining about Minhyuk like always! Just marry him already!

- Ugh, no thanks. I rather die. He's my nemesis.

- I thought Junwoo was your nemesis.

- It's different. Junwoo is a son of a bitch. And Minhyuk is an idiot. I'm surrounded by losers

- Mhm

- Stop looking at your phone!

After bickering with his friend through out dinner, he goes to his room. Like every night, he waits until is late enough for him to write on the group. And around twelve, he finally does.

BabyMochi
You guys are planning a trip? I wish I could go with you and leave it all behind~

The tone alerts Yoongi who immediately gets up and walks up to his window. Carefully moving his curtain, he looks out. From where he is, he can clearly see inside Jimin's room. Their windows are facing each other. But the younger never looks his way. Maybe because Yoongi does his best to go unnoticed.

There, he sees one of the things he hates the most. Jimin crying. The blond boy is wrapped around a yellow blanket, holding his phone with tears in his eyes. It's not uncommon for him. He always comes to the chat to talk about how much he would like to go and visit beautiful places. Leaving everything else behind...

Sunshine Hobi
You are always invited to join me, Mochi!

MeowMeow
I'll take you around the world whenever you ask me to~

BabyMochi
Hahaha you'll be my sugar daddy?

MeowMeow
Sure...I hope you don't kill me and keep my money or something

BabyMochi
I make no promises!

Yoongi looks out once more. There it is. Between the tears, a smile is showing. That's all he wants. To see his little Jiminie smile.

- You're stalking him again?

- Shit, you scared me

- I should get you arrested for doing that. It's creepy.

- I'm not stalking! - He closes the curtain - I was just checking on him

- Staring at him while he's locked in the privacy of his room? Yeah, you're a stalker.

Unknown number
Hi guys! I broke my phone but it's me, Namu!

Yoongi rolls his eyes. That man changes number more often than he changes hair color. Without being able to control his sleep for much longer, he goes to bed. Meanwhile, the group continues to plan the trip. Hobi and Namjoon are definitely going. The rest is not so sure yet...

The following day, Jimin wakes up thinking about the things they said last night. Going out with them for a few weeks...Can it be forever? Can it be far away? A part of him wants to follow Hobi. But he's scared. Scared to end up running away from his problems. But he's definitely tempted by it. Ignoring his parents completely, he walks out the house so he can go to work. But only a few steps later he sees his neighbor come out as well.

- Kihyun Hyung! You going out?

- Someone has to pay the bills

- Is your roommate still locked in his room? What does he do to have fun up there?

- Look out the window...

- Hmm?

- Nothing. I'll see you later!

- See ya! Tell him I said hi!

Jimin can't understand how can someone enjoy being inside the house all day. But he is a little curious about it. Truth is, he has a soft spot for the unknown neighbor. He can't remember his face but...let's just say he owes him one.

Jimin gets to work just in time. Being a waiter is not really his ideal job but that's all he could find. As long as it helps him save money to get the hell out of this city, he'll take it. Most of the time he can be calmed and take every order being respectful and even likeable with the clients. But just a few hours later one of them accidentally touches his leg, and Jimin snaps.

- Don't fucking touch me, pig

- S-Sorry I didn't mean-

- Shut up.

He lets his plate fall on the table making more noise than it should. His co-workers try to calm him down and take him to the back so he can relax. Thankfully his boss is not there today. He gave Jimin enough warnings this month. It's a long shift but that means he can have more money than usual. When he walks back home, he enjoys looking up at the stars.

He's about to enter his house when he notices something different. There's a car parked in front of it. It's not his father's. He knows who it belongs to. A shiver runs down his spine just thinking about than man being there. He can't stay outside all night. He would pray for everything to be okay but after everything he went through he doesn't believe in any kind of god.

It's a night filled with confrontations, a few loud screams, a lot of insults. It ends with him locking himself up in his room, crying, frustrated. Being tired of this, he takes his suitcase and fills it up with whatever's necessary. He'll leave. Anywhere. It doesn't matter. Far from here. He'll leave forever and never come back. He looks at the box under his bed and considers taking it. But no. He wants to just forget it all. A new start. That's what he wants.

He puts a foot out the window. It's a big jump from there but he can take it. He takes a big breath when suddenly he gets a private text.

MeowMeow
We're leaving tomorrow morning with Hobi and the guys. Seven AM at Seoul's station. Will you come with us?

He doubts. For a millisecond he's scared of it. But when he looks back inside knowing who's in his house right now, he makes a decision. He goes back in to take his passport, more money, his credit card, everything.

BabyMochi
I'll be there Sugar daddy!

MeowMeow
See you there...

And that night, from his window Yoongi looks at his crush run away from his house to go to the station. Not without first stopping to grab a rock and throw it at the black car. That kid...What problems did he get into?