Twenty Five (JH)

Hoseok never thought he would use a suit ever again. He was now so used to his big shirts and painted nails that right now he felt like a completely different person. Thankfully, his business card was saved in his wallet as a memory and for once it can actually be used for something. The suit Yoongi borrowed him is uncomfortable but gives him a professional look he almost forgot he had. The police station in front of him feels like the dangerous place it is. By his side, Jin looks more serious than ever trying to get into character.

When they enter, Hoseok's first impulse is to stop at the first desk he sees. But Jin is much more confident and walks past it. He pretends to have the right to enter without permission. Halfway there, a few cops stop him. They come from the back part and the smiles on their faces are clear as day.

- What do you guys need? You're supposed to-

- We came for Kim Namjoon.

Jin looks so confident it's hard for Hobi to believe it. Damn, he's a good actor. He should be in a movie someday. The cops there share a look and without losing their smiles they answer.

- There's no one with that name here. You are looking in the wrong place. Do you want us to report him missing?

- I'm his lawyer - Hoseok takes out his card - We know he's here.

Plan A, as Yoongi called it it's the easy way in. If by any chance Namjoon is not in as much shit as they think, something this simple should work. But just as Jin suspected the answer remains negative. They reassure them over and over again Namjoon is not there. And Jin has to start Plan B when they get a little more attention than they would've liked.

- You guys, really don't know how to do things subtly.

Jin's voice comes out serious as he looks for something in his pocket. The cops open their eyes wide seeing his ID. Well, his fake one. Pretending to be part of the National Intelligence Service, he stands proud and demands to see Namjoon one more time. The cops check his number and name on the record and everything seems to be in order. But they still feel awkward so with the little information Jin has, he keeps acting. Rolling his eyes he leans in to talk in a whisper so the rest there won't listen.

- I know you were waiting for Junwoo but he's taking care of another mess right now. So let me take care for this one before one of you fuck things up.

Swallowing hard now that they believe his words, the cops take him to the back of the place. Hoseok follows close amazed by his friend's acting. He has them on the palm of his hand. On the way there, the cops try to look good in front of Jin. Letting him know they did everything they were asked to do.

- Don't worry, we took good care of him and the information...

Hoseok sees how they point at a destroyed pendrive in the corner of the room. Is that what got Namjoon in so much shit? Well, it's useless now. There's no way to fix it and he doesn't even dare to pick it up and look suspicious. When they finally get to the last cell at the end of the hallway, Hobi has to try his best to keep a straight face. The smell of blood is really strong for him and the view is not helping. The cops untie Namjoon who was beaten up so hard he can hardly notice he's still alive. Jin takes him pretending not to be faced by the situation and Hoseok helps him however he can.

- You can use the back door, Sir. That way, no one should see you.

- Good. And you better erase my image of every camera as soon as I'm gone or you'll be in deep shit.

- Y-Yes sir

- And remember... nothing happened here. You never saw Kim Namjoon. Understood?

The men nod half scared to death with Jin's glare. As they leave the place, they're still in character. The rest didn't park that far. Yoongi is on the wheel ready to speed and run the hell away from there with the younger boys. These last three are together helping Taehyung feel better. As they walk holding Namjoon's body, they hear him whisper

- Y-You have to l-leave this place - He can hardly talk - You can l-leave me here and g-go on.

- Don't be stupid, I just wore this ugly suit to save you. Now you owe me one, and you're coming with us

- H-Hoseok this is not-

- We won't leave you alone. You won't fall while we hold you, Joonie.

Namjoon can't understand where this is all coming from. Since when does he have people that care for him this way. When they get with the rest, Hoseok takes the wheel and they leave the place. While Jin takes care of his wounds the rest stays in silence. And he knows he has to tell them the truth. It's the least he can do for them. It's a long night and a long story. But they listen to every detail. And for one of them, it all sounds too familiar.