Nineteen (NJ)

After a long and tiring day, Jin can't help feeling uncomfortable. Sure, he agreed to see Jimin leave but the longer he thinks about it the less confident he feels about his own decision. He was really scared in the moment and the other boy ended up too hurt for him to ignore it. Seeing Yoongi leave as well didn't help. Wanting to clear his mind, Jin takes a walk through the little city. Without realizing, he ends up once more near that suspicious alleyway. And maybe this is not the perfect time for this. But seeing a familiar face enter the place, he takes his decision.

Following Namjoon from a fair distance, he enters the place. And not even in his craziest dreams he thought this is what he would find. Looking around there's girls and boys with very little clothes on serving drinks and dancing. His face goes immediately red and he doesn't even know where to look not to be embarrassed. What is Namjoon doing in a place like this?! He never thought this is the place he had to visit! He didn't even consider this place could exist at all!

- Want a lap dance?

- W-What? N-No, thanks?

This is by far the most uncomfortable moment he ever had in his life. And he wants to leave when suddenly he spots his friend again. He looks like he's hiding. Like he doesn't want anyone else to know he's there. But Jin can recognize him anywhere. He follows him only to see him enter a room with another girl. She looks younger than him. Much younger. There's a part of him suspecting she's underage but that can't be true...Namjoon is not a pervert... right?

Now he really wishes Jimin was there. Together they could defend the girl if necessary from everyone there. After all, it's clear Jimin knows how to fight and he can beat the shit out of anyone. Going unnoticed by the rest of the people in there, Jin gets even closer to the room they entered and tries to listen to the conversation.

- I don't understand! - the girl says - you left without telling us and if they see you here...

- We tried everything but that motherfucker changed sides!

- Why?!

- I don't know! Someone found out and they probably gave him enough money to play for them. He was all we had...

- That means...

- We're fucked... I'm sorry, I don't know what else to do...

A hand on Jin's shoulder makes him jump in place and turn around. This is a private area and he should leave. He wants to make a big deal out of it but...if what he heard is correct, then Namjoon doesn't want to be found there. And the last thing he needs is someone calling the attention. So he simply obeys and leaves the place wondering what to do next. He should talk to him about this. About what's going on. If this is all a misunderstanding. What is his business with that girl.

However, when the moment comes and Namjoon walks out, Jin hides. He can't understand why but...he doesn't feel well near him. Seeing him in that environment left a bad taste in his mouth and now there's something stopping him from going there and face him. A part of him is scared the truth might be worst than he thinks. He doesn't even know what to expect anymore. This took him by surprise and now the chance of getting to know a dark side of his crush is making him anxious.

On the other side, Namjoon can't help to feel frustrated. He wants to hit a wall or punch somebody. Of all the people that could've betrayed them, it had to be that one. The man that was supposed to get them all out of this mess. The one that was gonna fix everything. Just thinking about his bad luck makes him want to die. Just like he told her a minute before, they're fucked. He ran out of ideas and there's nothing he can do. Not alone at least.

He walks back to the beach where the rest are waiting. The bad atmosphere doesn't let him rest peacefully and for some reason Jin is more than distant with him. Ignoring it, he goes to sleep. The following day, he wakes up to the news that the younger two convinced Hobi to give Jimin a second chance. That helps him relax a bit. Even if his relationship with the blond violent boy wasn't as deep, the fact that Yoongi left was a hard thing to accept. The fact that he knew about Namjoon's past and yet didn't feel scared to share time with him felt...nice. He felt like finally he made a good friend. Of course there was a weird vibe with him. Having that much money fixing computers? Yeah, right. He has the word police written all over him. Or at least that's what Namjoon suspects.

Still, even if he works for the law he either doesn't know what Namjoon did or doesn't care. Or he's an honest police man but... he's pretty sure those don't really exist. While Hobi and the young boys go to look for Yoongi and Jimin, he stays behind with Jin. Seeing how the mood between them is so tense makes him feel like shit. Maybe he didn't take good care of their bond since he's been so stressed lately. But truth is... seeing how it's only a matter of days before they find him and kill him...he would like to spend the last days of his life with someone that makes him feel alive. Jin is the only reason he has left to survive a little more. Even if he knows it won't be much longer...