Twelve (JH)

Hoseok's laugh must be one of the most contagious sounds in this world. And seeing how his entire body moves along is also something Jungkook and everyone around him can't help to enjoy. It's safe to say, Hobi wasn't expecting to hear about Tae's little accident with the spray paint but it ended up making his day start the best way. Breakfast with the younger was apparently a good idea. He was getting scared Tae wouldn't be able to adapt but he can now see that's changing and his worries had no reason to be.

Everything is going according to plan. Well, maybe Jimin's mood can be a little tiring to deal with at times but there's nothing he can't handle so far. Besides, when he gets too annoying the rest leave him near Yoongi who seems to know how to treat him to help him calm down. At the same time, Jin is each time more social and is learning a few things from Jungkook. Which is good at times and a mess at others. But as long as they have fun, Hobi can't complain.

After breakfast and once all of them are awake, Hobi gathers them so they can discuss something. Seeing the mountains this last few days was really fun and he got many pictures and tried new things. But it's time to change things a little and go to a different location.

- Okay! So we have to make the first big decision! What road should we take next?

- What are the options?

- Well, from where we are we can continue through this route and go to the beach oooor we can make a left and go to this part here - he points at the map - I know there's a little forest there we can visit! And they let us camp there for very little money! We can go to both places really, but we should pick one to start!

- With this wheater? The beach!

- Bitch?

- Beach, Tae

- Oh, sorry I'm still sleepy

- I like the forest better - Yoongi interrupts the two younger - It's more calm

- I agree - Namjoon adds - the beach must be filled with people these days

- What do you say Jin? And you Jimin?

- I agree with Joonie! We should go to the forest

The nickname makes Jungkook laugh and Namjoon softly hit his arm. He finds it adorable and Jin saying his name so sweetly almost makes him believe he deserves it. Still, Jimin clearly has other plans

- I want the beach. I haven't gone there in years...

- Well... that's a tie. I don't know what to vote... - Hobi doubts - I went to both places in my past trips and found both of them amazing in their own way...Damn, this is hard

- Can I change my vote?

- Yeeeey, join our team grandpa!

- Jungkook! Don't call Yoongi that! He's your Hyung

- It's decided then! We'll go to the beach!

After planning the best route to take, they enjoy their last day in the mountains. And Hobi can't help to admire the group around him. Jimin draws while Yoongi keeps handing him the markers of the colors he needs. It's weird. Yoongi doesn't seem like the kind of person who likes going outside. Hell, his skin is so white it looks like he doesn't go out unless it's necessary. Besides, he spends most of his time looking at the boy next to him, instead of the landscapes around them.

Truly, they are so weird. Namjoon and Tae can be kind but they are very aware of the maps and the towns where they won't stop. Jin gets easily surprised with everything and can have fun with the dumbest thing...which he shares with the younger of the group. Despite the jokes, Jungkook and Jin have a lot of chemistry. He can't imagine a scenario where this two wouldn't end up being friends. Though they look more like brothers. Hobi takes a few pictures and is taken back of how many of them have something in common.

- Did you all buy new cellphones? I remember Namjoon getting a new one before the trip but...

- I always get the last technology - says Yoongi - I can't help it.

- Oh, yeah! You fix things like that right? Was that your job?

- Kind of. I fix computers. The software part.

- What a nerd - Jimin jokes - I broke my last phone... accidentally. Yoongi bought me one

- Really?!

- Yeah, while I was there I got one for Tae since he said he broke his before the trip

- What the hell? You bought two?

- And I also bought one for Jin so Jungkook would stop bullying him

He's not sure if being happy of Yoongi paying for everything they need or to be creeped out. By the way he acts, he kinda looks like a stalker. And what kind of guy who "fixes computers" has this much money?!

- Did you also buy a house, Yoongi?

- No, but look! A pendrive! In the shape of Kumamon! Cool right? It doesn't even look like a pendrive!

-...I was worried for a second, but seeing how exciting you are for that I'm starting to think you're harmless.

Yoongi can't understand it very well, he's so used to having lots of money and spending it on his friends, this seems normal to him. The day continues and they all put on some music. Showing each other what bands they like hearing, more than one starts dancing. Hobi particularly enjoys it and the three younger stick with him for what's rest of the afternoon. Turns out, Kook spent a lot of his time with his friends doing break dance, just like Hobi used to do when he was younger. And he takes the time to teach Tae a few moves. Meanwhile, Jimin has a different style. Apparently, he used to dance "as a therapy" when he was younger.

After drinking a few beers and challenging the rest of the group to dance, Tae takes pictures of everyone with Kook's camera. Namjoon and Jin have to make huge efforts to learn the steps Jungkook is teaching them, but they manage to do it perfectly after several tries. After taking a group photo, they finally eat dinner and get ready to keep driving. This time, it's Jin's turn to drive with Namjoon keeping him company. What can go wrong?

Next Chapters

Weren't you ever scared of getting shot?

You better not have second intentions because my heart already belongs to someone else

Don't worry, Tae! Don't cry, we'll fix it!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hello~ Three new chapters for you not to know what the fuck are they running away from but falling for Yoongi because he has too much money and we wish to be Jimin (? We'll be off Hobi's chapters for a bit! The next ones are only of the couples.

Anyway, to the important part....

THIS FUCKING COMEBACK BROKE ME. WHEN I TELL YOU IT WAS THREE AM AND I WAS STILL CRYING OVER THAT DAMN MV. THE FUCKING BUS BROKE MY HEART IN A THOUSAND PIECES. AND BTS IS OFFICIALLY NINE YEARS? I WANNA CRY.

THE FACT THAT THIS IS MY SIXTH YEAR AS AN ARMY DOESN'T HELP. I FEEL EMOTIONALLY ATTACKED WITH THEIR REFERENCES AND THEIR VOICES SOUND LIKE HEAVEN. ALSO, HOBI ATE HIS PART UP AND HIS SMILE CAN CURE ANY DISEASE THERE IS. PERIODT.

- Baby Y (Currently streaming that album because it's gold)