00

Anyone who used social media, knew about Sebastian Morgenstern, and what all he had done with his company.

The youngest businessman to reach the heights of success no one had ever reached in his age, Sebastian Morgenstern had made a name for himself as one of the richest people in the world, other than being known as the son of James Morgenstern.

James Morgenstern had started the company, Morgenstern & Corp. in his early twenties with little to no luck from the business world.

Though James had brought the company to a height no one had ever expected it to reach, his eldest son Sebastian had done wonders with it.

Consistently remaining as the top most Corporation in the world for almost five years now, which was exactly how long Sebastian had been sitting on the CEO chair, the 28 year old had brought glory to his father, who had refrained from his position after so many years.

Unlike other businessmen who passed up no opportunity to gloat or show off themselves to the world through media, Sebastian was never once directly interviewed.

Instead, his younger brother, whose name had been kept anonymous by the magazine had answered the professional questions so many people had been dying to ask.

There were no full pictures of Sebastian Morgenstern or his younger brother, no record of personal and love life. Though once a TMZ reporter had successfully managed to click a hazy picture of Sebastian, giving the world glimpses of his stone cold silver eyes and hair as white as snow.

According to the magazine, Sebastian was said to be strict and firm, he took pride in his work but never let the results get into his head.

Analysing everything that came across him, be it a person or a document, Sebastian never let his judgement askew.

He wasn't said to be rude or egoistic, he simply chose to behave professionally with everyone around him, unless he trusted him, which was said to be a rare occurrence.

He was determined and headstrong about his decisions, and came out successful against all situations.

The world saw Sebastian Morgenstern as an admirable figure, someone who has their mind straight and knew what they desired.

He was seen as a ruthless but fair businessman.

Never once had I ever thought that this ruthless and fair businessman was my eldest brother.

And never once had I ever thought that this admired businessman would one day seize guardianship from my foster parents, bringing me back home to him.

-
here's the prologue!

let me know your thoughts and dont forget to vote !!!!

ᕙ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕗ