07

-CHAPTER SEVEN-

"Move your ass. I need to do a background check on this boy," Blake announced and Sebastian merely rolled his eyes. "My laptop is not for you to stare at your one night stands Blake," he said, making no attempt to move from his chair.

Blake frowned, "It's not for one of my hook-ups. It's for one of my interviewees." Sebastian gave him a sharp look, "I will beat your ass if you think you can hook up with someone from the office."

Blake sighed in dismay, "Unfortunately I won't be hooking up with him, thanks to you. I need to check his story. It seems too perfect. Like a goddamn fairytale. Now, move." Sebastian raised an eyebrow. Blake grunted, "Please."

Sitting on his brother's chair, Blake cracked his knuckles and typed in Tony's name. Reading the results, he was shocked to see the credibility of the young man's story.

"What is it about this boy that is so intriguing," Sebastian muttered as he went through the paperwork. "Well, he graduated highschool at sixteen and this internship is his last project in order to graduate from Oxford. And he's only twenty-one," Blake explained, his eyes still on the screen soaking in every word.

Sebastian didn't bother averting his eyes from the shipment paperwork as he warned his brother, "Don't be too sure of his profile. Anyone can make a fake profile with proper motivation and means."

Blake nodded gravely to this, "Yes, I know. I'm contacting two of our men in Oxford to check his story out. If he's legit, I'm hiring him tomorrow."

Sebastian simply replied, "Make sure to not blabber your mouth to him. You cannot trust him, irrespective of his story and it's credibility. And keep it in your pants."

Blake frowned but on the inside he felt warm as to how his brother still acted as if Blake was new to their world, as if he was still the same naive seventeen year old who had newly discovered the other side of the law.

"Do you want to meet him," Blake asked. Sebastian merely answered, "Such a low life does not concern me. Deal with him however you want."

"Jeez, who pissed in your cereal," Blake grumbled. "When was the last time you got laid?" Sebastian rolled his eyes, "Shut up, Blake." The younger brother snickered, "At this rate your virginity might just grow back brother. Do you know Mrs. Spade's daughter has a crush on you?"

"I'm going to put a bullet in that woman's head the next time she pisses me off," Sebastian retorted with a blank face and a blank tone. "And you haven't done that already because," Blake trailed off.

"Because Dad would beat my ass if I killed another Board member."

A knock on the door and Sebastian's hand automatically went to his lower back where he had tucked his Desert Eagle in as Blake's hand reached underneath the desk, pulling the Glock into it's position.

Though they were in the haven of their home, the brothers reaching for the nearest weapon when startled was something done by instinct. They couldn't avoid it even if they wanted to.

Their hands however, quickly fell off the guns when Jamie came into the room. "Chef, wir haben den maulwurf gefunden. Er ist im keller," Jamie's steady voice echoed in the room as he announced. (boss, we found the mole. he's in the basement.)

"Wir werden in kürze dort sein," Sebastian replied, his demeanor changing. (we will be there shortly.)

When Sebastian looked back at Blake with the same expression, he wasn't surprised to see the menacing look on his face. But even though it wasn't a surprise anymore, Blake could never get used to his brother when he became the Boss instead of the CEO.