04

-CHAPTER FOUR-

Monday was the most hated day of the week simply because it was the beacon of the beginning of a new week.

Like every other person on the planet, Ophelia didn't like Mondays either. Their arrival meant a new day to school, a new school, in Ophelia's case.

When she woke up, she had almost wished to be back in her old town where she had been attending the local highschool for the past two years.

New school meant introducing yourself to the system all over again, and for Ophelia, the first time had been a nightmare.

It didn't help that the younger three brothers were going to accompany her to the school. Ophelia knew, even before stepping on the premises that her brothers were popular, which inevitably meant unwanted attention to her as well.

Hopes of finishing her remaining two years of school had vanished when Lucas had opened the passanger door for Ophelia in the school parking lot.

Like moths to attracted to a flame, every able eye on the premises seemed to have been focused on Ophelia as she walked by her brother's side, who was blatantly ignoring the hushed voices and surprised glances.

"I'm going to get you to the first class on your schedule okay," Lucas informed as the siblings made into the office.

"Hello Lucas. What did I do to be greeted by your face this morning," the receptionist mused. For a second, Ophelia almost thought Lucas would glare at the lady, but instead he rolled his eyes.

"If I had known you were missing me so much Kat, I would get into trouble more often, " Lucas mocked. Kat the Receptionist rolled her eyes mockingly.

"And who is this lovely lady," she asked upon noticing Ophelia. "Hi. I'm Ophelia," she added a little wave with her introduction.

"She's my sister. We're here to collect your schedule actually," Lucas prompted. Kat the Receptionist smiled cheekily and typed something into the computer, "Well finally you boys have someone who could keep your asses on line."

Ophelia snorted and Lucas grunted playfully as the printer groaned. Kat the Receptionist handed Ophelia the sheet and winked, "I'm Katherine, but please call me Kat. You need to something about something or someone, I'm the person you come to. I'm also the person you come to if you know something about something or someone."

Ophelia laughed lightly, "Oh I surely will." Lucas shook his head as he dragged her out of the office room, "That was Kat. She has dirt on every soul that comes to this hell."

"You two seemed to be friends," Ophelia noticed. Lucas feigned a hurting expression, "Do you seriously think of me as the unapproachable bad boy, dear sister?"

Ophelia shrugged as they reached her first class, "You certainly seem the time." Lucas rolled his eyes, "Don't get in trouble."

She gave him a pointed look as she walked into the class, "Look who's talking."

Diana Richards' stormy gray eyes reminded Ophelia of wild storms and shipwrecks she'd seen in pirate movies.

The soft pointed nose seemed to be the very first feature of Diana's that Ophelia had noticed. The girl's jet black hair had been the third most alluring feature on herself.