39

-CHAPTER THIRTY NINE-

Though instead of aiming the gun at Tony’s forehead, Sebastian found himself face to face with his sister.

“If you shoot him, I will make you regret it for the rest of your life,” she harshly said. Sebastian’s jaw clenched, “Get out of my way Lia.” She met his anger with her own, “Why? So you can kill him? Are you so heartless to kill the man your sister loves right in front of her eyes?” 

Sebastian was shocked at her revelation, “You still love this lying piece of shit?” She walked forward, the barrel of the gun hitting her in the abdomen, “Yes I do. Betrayal and lies aside, what else has he done to deserve death? Does he deserve it because he told me the truth you were too afraid to reveal? Or does he deserve it because he sabotaged your business? Which one is it?” 

Sebastian had no answer for that.

He felt Blake behind him for a moment before he saw his brother snatch Ophelia, holding her tightly as she thrashed and screamed in his arms. Sebastian didn’t look back at them, he ignored Ophelia’s curses as he placed the gun again at the traitor’s forehead. Though his eyes weren’t on Sebastian. They were on Ophelia. 

The traitor knew his time was up.

As he cocked the gun, ready to kill the traitor, Sebastian’s heart stopped at Ophelia’s words. 

“I will never forgive you if you do this Seb.” Her voice was soft, so fragile it physically hurt his heart. He turned around to see her look at him with an eerie calm in her eyes. “I will hate you forever if you kill him.” 

-
boom.

only one chapter left.

get your tissues ready.

edit: CHAPTER 40 AND EPILOGUE WILL BE UP SOON PLEASE DONT FORGET TO READ THEM.