𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

All her life, all she ever wanted was to help. She wanted to be able to help those that needed her, and everyone time she got to do that, Skye felt herself smile. She was a good person, she had been ever since she was a young and had discovered that of a witchcraft-like power and the ability to use an unknown force in order to make magical things happen. Skye Reva had never imagined how far it was that she would truly go, and when the Avengers had recruited her to help them when times were rough, she immediately accepted.

Skye Reva helped anyway that she can. If someone was damaged in battle, she would find a way to heal them as much as possible, fixing anything that she could. She offered the Avengers protection, like a guardian angel watching over them as they ran through gun fire and took down different HYDRA bases or any bad guy that decided to pop up on their map. She helped the heroes and it was something that she held so deeply to her heart.

That's when Skye discovered dark magic. Something that was so addicting like a drug. Something that was ten times easier to use than regular magic. It had amazing upsides, and she hadn't even realized what the downside had been until she did. Every time Skye would use the dark magic, whether it be for a simple charm, or a simple healing spell, something inside of her would change. She didn't see the physical downsides, she felt them instead.

Inside of herself, Skye could feel something dark growing there. A second personality it seemed like, a dark side of her that she didn't want to come to light. But, she simply pushed it away. For years on top of years, Skye used dark magic to help the Avengers, and every time she did so that darkness would grow a little bit more until it was slowly starting to swallow her whole. Skye realized that there was something wrong. She realized if she didn't do something soon, the darkness inside of her would become her.

She would become someone that she never wanted to witness. She had heard the tales of people that had been consumed by dark magic, heard of the twisted things that some of them had done. Skye didn't want to be that person. She wanted to be someone that helped, but how was she going to help others when she couldn't help herself? She suffered. But she decided that no matter what it took, she would find a way to defeat the darkness that laid within her heart. She would become something she wanted to become. All she needed was a little help.