𝐎𝐧𝐞

CHAPTER ONE:WILLOW MICHAELS

CHAPTER ONE:
WILLOW MICHAELS

SKYE REVA SAT THERE, STARING down at her book that contained helpful spells with pursed lips and furrowed eyebrows. The woman was trying to find a spell that would help the Avengers stay safe on their next mission. One that involved destroying another HYDRA based that seemed to have popped up on the map. Any time they killed one base, another one would appear and it was non stop going and fighting, wanting to rid the world of HYDRA as fast as they possibly could. But it seemed that that wasn't going to help anytime soon, so the girl wanted to help.

     "Bright and early, I see?" The voice of Willow Michaels entered the room. Skye looked up and offered the woman a gentle smile as Willow moved to sit down beside of the girl, handing her the extra cup of coffee that she had brought with her.

     "What can I say?" Skye started. "Magic takes a long time, and getting up early in order to find the ingredients needed for the spell that needs to be cast, it is worth it. Though I do admit, wanting to sleep in until one in the afternoon seems very tempting."

     Willow chuckled. "I've gotten so used to getting up early with Nat, that I don't even remember what it's like to sleep in anymore." Willow took a sip of her drink, and Skye couldn't help but notice the look that seemed to cross of her face as she fell in a daze. The woman cocked her head slightly.

     "Willow. . . is everything alright?" Skye carefully asked. Willow blinked, coming back to reality before turning her head to look at the female.

     "Everything is as alright as it can be." Willow nodded, subconsciously bringing her left hand up to finger the choker that was always placed around her neck to control what ever darkness it was that was attached to Willow. The girl tried everything she could to control the dark power, but it would always manage to take over and possess her before she would have to get sedated in order to gain control again. And she wanted nothing more than to be able to live with the darkness inside of her, something she and Skye would soon have in common.

     "Willow, we have been friends for a while now, you can talk to me."

     Willow's lip turned upwards slightly before she turned to meet Skye's eyes. She sighed. "What I'm going to ask is going to sound so stupid, possibly selfish, and I don't want to put anything on you that you're uncomfortable with."

     "You know I'm prepared for anything." Skye assured, leaning in order to place her cup down on the table, turning her body towards Willow. "Try me."

     Willow fingered the gem on her choker, the one that helped to contain the darkness inside of her, before she removed her hand and sat her cup down on the table as well. "Do you think there could be a way to. . . to get rid of whatever this is inside of me? Or, calm it down to the point of being able to control it?"

Skye offered Willow a gentle smile, placing her hand over top of Willow's. She knew that this topic was a sensitive one for her. And she wanted to help Willow, just like she wanted to help the rest of the Avengers. Skye wanted to do whatever it was that she could in order to help those that she cared about, and she was going to do everything in her power to help Willow out. The girl had been quick to become one of her closest friend within the Avengers facility, and seeing her suffer with this thing that she was born with, didn't sit right with Skye.

     "Will, I will do everything in power to help you." Skye gently told her. "Give me a few days, alright? After I help the others with their mission they're going on tomorrow, my main focus will be you."

     "If you can't help, I want you to know not to feel bad about it." Willow was quick to tell her. "And I won't be too disappointed. This is just a last hope."

     "Anything for you."

     "If I didn't have a girlfriend right now, I would kiss you." Willow smiled. Skye chuckled and Willow shrugged. "I'm doing it anyway." She was quick to lean forward, giving Skye a dramatic kiss on the cheek before pulling away, a wide smile on her face whilst Skye just laughed. "Don't tell Natasha!"

     "She already knows." Natasha rose an eyebrows, her arms crossed over her chest as she looked between the two. Willow gave her girlfriend an innocent smile and Natasha only rolled her eyes, though a smirk pulled on her lips. "Come on player, Liliya's been looking for you." Willow smiled and grabbed Natasha's hand before turning her head to look at Skye who watched the couple with a small smile.

     "I'll see you later, Skye." Willow smiled. Skye only nodded towards the brunette before watching the couple walk away. She sighed before turning back towards her book, grabbing her cup of coffee once again before continuing her search through the many pages, finding what she needed before standing up and getting to work.

 She sighed before turning back towards her book, grabbing her cup of coffee once again before continuing her search through the many pages, finding what she needed before standing up and getting to work

Intro gif made by the lovely glxnnrhees