𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

CHAPTER FIFTEEN:TWO DAYS

CHAPTER FIFTEEN:
TWO DAYS

WHEN SAM HAD FOUND HER, laying
there in the middle of the floor, completely unconscious, he didn't hesitate to run up to her and make sure that she was still alive. And luckily for his sanity, she was. He was quick to pick Skye up bridal style, rushing his way towards the hospital wing where luckily for him Rosalynn happened to be. When she saw Skye in Sam's arms, she was quick to rush over to him, directing him towards a place in which to place her. They hooked her up to an IV and monitored her heart beat, whilst patiently waiting for the woman to wake up to know what it was that had happened.

It took her two days before she regained consciousness once again. And within those two days, Sam had worried himself sick. Rosalynn looked at the man, Skye's chart placed in her hands as she was checking the woman's vitals. She frowned, a soft sigh falling from her lips as she dropped the chart to her side and turned her body to face him. She cocked her head to the side as she looked at Sam before taking a few steps closer to him, causing Sam to look up at her.

"Sam. . ." Rosalynn started, taking a seat beside of the man and placing a hand on his shoulder. "She's going to be alright. We're still trying to figure out what exactly it was that happened, and as soon as I know, I promise you that I will tell you. And as soon as she wakes up, I'll get an agent to come and find you. But for right now, you need your rest. You look absolutely exhausted, and worried. Go and freshen up, alright?" She gave him a gentle smile before watching him clench his jaw before he reluctantly nodded his head.

Rosalynn watched him as he stood up and left the room, and once he was gone, Rosalynn softly closed the door before turning on her heel and going back to checking Skye's vitals. A deep frown was placed on her lips, her eyebrows furrowed in confusion. Everything she was reading was normal, and she didn't understand what it was that had happened to Skye to make her pass out in the middle of the floor. And luckily for her, Skye started to stir awaked. She held the clipboard to her chest as she patiently waited for the woman to open her eyes.

The first thing that Skye heard was the sound of the heart monitor beeping, and then she suddenly remembered that she had passed out which caused her eyes to snap open. Panicked breath's left her lips as she turned her head towards Rosalynn who was calmly holding out her hand and telling Skye to calm down and that she was alright. Rosalynn patiently waited for Skye to catch her breath before she decided it was time to get down to the bottom of what exactly it was that had taken place.

"Glad to see you're awake." Rosalynn commented, a sigh falling from her lips. She glanced down at the chart to make sure she had read everything right before placing her eyes back on the hospitalized woman. "Your vitals are perfect, and as far as I can tell, there's absolutely nothing wrong with you. So, Skye, would you like to tell me why it is that Sam carried you into the hospital wing unconsciousness?"

Skye carefully pushed herself to sit up as she swallowed thickly before she shrugged her shoulders. She truly didn't know why it was that she had passed out in the middle of the hallway when she had felt perfectly fine mere seconds before it had happened. "Rosalynn, I'm going to be completely honest with you. I myself have no clue why it was that I passed out. If I knew, I would tell you. But I don't. And I would like to know why it happened, because I felt perfectly fine literally seconds before it happened."

Rosalynn wrote down some notes, as she nodded her head as she listened to Skye speak. "Well, we'll run some more tests. Find out what's going on and hopefully make sure that this doesn't happen again. Now, in the meantime, I want you to try to explain to Sam what happened, because he hadn't left your side in two days, and he's been really worried about you."

"Two days?" Skye frowned. "I've been unconscious for two days?"

"I'm afraid so." Rosalynn nodded. "If you need me, the call button's right beside of you. I'll be back in a little while so we can run some more tests. Right now, just relax, and try not to pass out again, please?" With that the woman walked out of the room leaving Skye there by herself.

Skye had a frown on her face, her eyes darting back and forth as she tried to think of a reason as to why it was that she had passed out. She had a feeling she knew exactly what it was, but she refused to believe that until all the possible tests have been run. She knew that it could be a possibility. And she knew that Sam and Willow had been right, and that she shouldn't have used dark magic. But now. . . now she found herself unable to use it, and she didn't realize the more and more that she used it, the more and more she was losing herself.

Half an hour later the door to her room swung open to reveal Sam standing there, and when he saw her alive and well, a relieve sigh fell from his lips. He closed the door behind him, watching as Skye offered him a gentle smile to which he gladly returned.

"How are you feeling?" Sam asked, stepping closer to her bed as he placed his hands in the front pockets of his jeans.

"Tired." She admitted.

"What happened? Why. . .?"

"Honestly, Sam, I don't know." Skye told him. "But I plan to figure it out." She noticed the look on his face and she gave him a reassuring nod. "I'm okay, Sam. Really. You don't have to be worried about me."

"That's the thing, I do have to." He wanted to say, but instead he kept it to himself and silently nodded his head in response.

" He wanted to say, but instead he kept it to himself and silently nodded his head in response