Chapter 13

TW~panic attack and harsh language.

"We can totally copy this guy."

"Definitely," Joe said with a laugh, passing the popcorn bowl to Brian.

"You don't even have to do any acting."

"For real! You're going to do all the work. Look at that actor playing Quirrell. He's doing it all."

"You just have to stand there and look pretty. Shouldn't be that difficult."

"I don't know where you're getting the idea that Voldemort's out here looking pretty under that turban dude."

"I'm sure you'll find a way," Brian said smoothly, before aggressively shoving popcorn into his mouth. He really needed to shut up.

"How are we even going to do this for the show? I see in the script that we have all these scenes together, but I don't think they're gonna be able to attach my face to the back of your head."

"If only I could be so lucky," Brian mumbled, handing the popcorn back to Joe. "And I don't know. Maybe they'll have me go on and you stand to the side or back of the stage with your mic on?"

Joe pursed his lips. "Maybe. Or maybe they'll wrap us in a bedsheet?"

Brian laughed. "A bed sheet?"

"Yeah, or a blanket. They stuff us both into a big piece of fabric back to back to something."

"Hmm. That defiantly would be funnier."

"It would . . ." Joe jumped to his feet. "Here, stand up."

Brian obeyed, raising an eyebrow at Joe. "Why?" He asked nervously.

"We're gonna test it out."

"What?" Brian watched in complete disbelief as Joe pulled his black comforter off of his bed.

"Is this good? Or should I get something lighter? Eh fuck it, let's try this. Turn around."

"Are you for real?" Brian laughed as Joe approached him.

"Yes you dork. Now spin." Brian obeyed, flushing horrifically as Joe reached around him and draped the blanket over his chest. "Okay, try to hold it up while I get in." Brian flushed awkwardly as he felt Joe press his back against his own, struggling to wrap the blanket around himself. "I'm dumb, we need something to keep the blanket closed around us."

"I can't move my head," Brian said with a smirk.

"I appreciate you sitting still." Joe said with a laugh as he dropped the blanket and stepped out of it. "I gotta get a pin or something. Then we can rehearse for real."

"And here I was thinking we were just going to watch a movie." Brian looked around Joe's room, spotting his red fleece blanket. "I have an idea. You got a small pillow?" Joe nodded, reaching under his bed and throwing it to him. Brian examined it in in his hands, before grabbing the red blanket. He wrapped it around the pillow, before placing it on top of his. He took the rest of the blanket material and wrapped it around his head.

"That's amazing." Joe said, laughing. He pulled out his phone, zooming in on Brian as he spun around in a circle.

"Oh god, did you record that?"

"Hold up..." Joe mumbled, typing a caption. "Check Snapchat."

Brian bit his lip nervously, pulling out his phone. Going straight to his feed, he clicked on Joe's story. It was a video of him spinning around in the fake turban, and then Joe zooming in on Quirrell on the tv. For captions, he put 'spot the difference' and 'just HP the musical things.' Brian ran a hand through his hair. "You um, you have a lot of people from school on Snapchat?"