Chapter 50

give it a vote, it's the last one🤪

"I got ki—I got killed my a two year old!" Joe collapsed down to the ground dramatically, burying his face into his hands. "And it's really embarrassing, and everyone says 'when you gonna come back Voldemort? When you gonna take over the world?' And it's on me! It's all on me!" He wrapped himself up in his cloak, still squatting on the ground. "And I'm sitting there by myself, 'cause no one wants to help . . ." He really couldn't believe that this was his last time doing this monologue. "And I say to myself... maybe with Quirrell things would be okay."

"Is okay, good?"

Joe looked up dramatically, eyeing Brian from across the stage. Forget the monologue, was this really the last time he was going to get to do this equally ridiculous and beautiful scene with him? He needed to do something bold. Should he improv a bit?

"Quirrell... Okay is wonderful!" He stood up, beaming at Brian as they began to slow motion run towards each other. As Brian smiled back at him, an idea popped into his head. An insane idea. A crazy, mad, wonderful idea.

Joe smirked at him. He knew what he was going to do.

As soon as they brought the back of their arms into contact, Joe flipped his hand and grabbed Brian by his wrist. He noticed a look of confusion and alarm spread across Brian's face, but before he could make any sort of reaction, Joe turned and pulled him against him.

He smashed his lips against Brian's, slightly more forcefully than he'd intended to. He felt Brian's body tense up in shock as he cupped the younger boys face. Part of him couldn't help but worry that he'd just made a huge mistake, but there was no going back now. At the very least, he could hear the audience exploding into cheers, so he could always play it off as improv. As he continued to kiss Brian, he noticed that everything else began to tune out; the audience, the instruments, the singers. He had his eyes closed tightly, hoping and praying that this moment could go on forever.

Brian's eyes on the other hand, were popped open in shock. This... wasn't really happening. A million questions were racing through his head. Was this kiss legit? Was it a joke? Was Joe doing one of his famous bits? That had to be it. Joe had decided to kiss him for the last show and hadn't told him because he wanted him to have a genuine reaction.

Whatever it was, Brian could confirm one thing; he was kissing Joe Walker. After all of this time, all of the dreams and fantasies, he had gotten his wish. He was so immersed in shock that he couldn't even begin to comprehend the situation. He knew that everyone must have started singing the Not Alone reprise, but the only thing he could hear was the rapid beating of his own heart. He wrapped his arms around Joe's waist, kissing him back with everything he had. Joe's hands had found their way to Brian's hair and were completely lost in it.

Joe was snapped back into reality by the feeling of someone pushing on his back. When he didn't react, someone playfully smacked at the back of his head. He slowly pulled away, opening his eyes to find Brian's staring up at him, eyes full of wonder and lust. His face was a mess; Joe's makeup had gotten all over him as they'd slowly made out. A moment passed, before Brian's face split into a huge smile. Joe cracked up as well, wrapping an arm around him and turning towards the front of the stage as all of the sounds came flooding back to him.

"Baby you're not alone,
'cause you're here with me
And nothings ever gonna bring us down
'Cause nothing can keep me from loving you,"

As he turned to the front, he looked over to see Lauren standing next to him, a mischievous smirk planted on her face as she wrapped an arm around his back. Brian had turned to find Darren and Joey peering at him gleefully, Darren reaching out and ruffling his hair as they side hugged.

Monsters and Men ~ Rosenwalker & Richpezजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें