Chapter 26

Little bit of angst but also some cute Richpez stuff because it's long overdue.

"Oh my god," Joey said out loud as he stepped inside of Starbucks.

Lauren looked up from her hands to see what Joey was referring to. "Are we even surprised?"

"Hey, we were here first." Joe said defensively as Lauren and Joey got behind them in line.

"Yeah, you one hundred percent copied us," Brian added.

"Aw shut it," Lauren said. "What bougie drinks were you guys craving that made you drive all the way out here?"

"Frappuccino's," Joe stated. "Ya boy needs a caramel frap."

"Please never say 'ya boy' like that ever again," Lauren retorted, laughing.

"I told him that we should just get frozen coffee from Dunkin, but does he listen to me? No." Brian teased.

"That's not totally true. I kind of listen to you sometimes." Joe said, smirking.

"Listening to me sing doesn't count, you fucking dork," Brian retorted, trying to remain calm so he didn't flush.

"Damn it, how'd you know?" Joe asked, smiling at him before walking up to the counter. "Three grande caramel fraps please," he said, turning around and smirking mischievously at Brian.

"What? No—I don't want that!" Brian yelled, slapping Joe's arm. "I was going to just buy myself an iced coffee."

"And I decided that if I'm treating myself, I should treat my partner in crime as well." Joe said, smirking at him as he paid. He wrapped an arm around Brian as they stepped to the side for Lauren and Joey to order. "Now say 'thank you,' and accept your drink."

"I refuse, I didn't consent to this." Brian retorted, blushing furiously over the fact that Joe had an arm wrapped around him.

"Should we jump on the bandwagon?" Joey asked Lauren as they approached the counter.

"Hmm?" Lauren asked, still deep in her thoughts about Joey's cute crooked mouth.

"Should I get us Frappuccino's?"

"I'll get us Frappuccino's," Lauren said, pushing past Joey to pay. "Tell Rosenthal and Walker that we're going to be cliche and take a boomerang of our drinks."

"Why do I have to be the one to deliver that message?" Joey asked miserably as they walked over to Brian and Joe. Brian was grabbing their drinks, while Joe was on the phone.

"I was just craving a Frappuccino baby, that's all." Joe said. "Of course I want to see you."

"Bullshit Joe," Zoey yelled at him over the phone, loud enough to where Lauren and Joey could hear. "Beanies serves Frappuccino's. You're with your gay sidekick, aren't you?"

"How do you even know that I'm at Starbucks?" Joe asked, avoiding the question.

"I was looking at your location, and I'm glad I did since you're lying to me about where you are!" Zoey retorted. "You're going to pull this shit, but you expect me to trust you?"

"We only shared that with each other in case of an emergency Zo, why would you look at mine right now?" Joe asked, astonished. He noticed Brian, Lauren, and Joey all watching him. He walked away from them, stepping outside of the Starbucks.

"Because you're a fucking liar!" Zoey yelled. "You're obviously out with that fucking homo right now."

Joe sighed, debating if he should lie and tell her that he was just with Lauren. "We're just getting a quick drink between rehearsals. I would've done this with anyone. If you want Lauren and Joey are here, I can ask him to ride back with them."