||⚡Taqdeer - Destiny 1⚡||

The almighty puts something in your life for a reason; to fulfil a purpose.

.........................................................

The whole house was packed with guests and everyone were excited for the wedding.

"Amira jaldi uth jayein na...kam se kam aaj ke din toh itna na soyein...aakhir aapka nikah hai aaj", Sarah said looking at the sleeping form of her cousin sister.

(Amira come on wake up fast...at least wake up early on the day of your nikah)

Sleep flew away by the window and Amira woke up in a jolt hearing about her nikah. She was excited and nervous as hell. She walked in to the washroom and after completing her business and taking a relaxing shower, she came out into her room in a simple pink chudidaar and a towel wrapped around her head.

Her cousins rushed in to her bedroom with a bag which contained her wedding dress. She was ecstatic seeing the beautiful red jora sent by her in-laws but she had wished to wear white.

"Aapi jaldi aaeiye hum aapko jald se jald taiyaar kar dete hein. ( aapi come we will get you dressed within no time). Jiju will be so happy to see you dressed in that beautiful dress", said one of her cousins.

She wore the dress and her cousins applied a little bit makeup and tied her hair into a bun and neatly wrapped a hijab around it. It was her dream to wear a hijab on her wedding dress. She knew a lot of people would talk about it but it don't matter to her as she wanted to please her lord and not the society.

Her wedding dress was a red long tailcut gown with golden zari embroidery work on it. She wore a golden color hijab with it. She always wanted to wear white dress for her Nikah but her in laws got a red colour dress and she had to wear it.

She slowly lifted her gaze and looked into the mirror and she was not able to recognize herself. She was truly looking very beautiful. A beautiful smile spread on her face.

Her cousins started teasing her making her to form a blush on her face.

The door of her room was knocked and after hearing a come in, her parents and her elder brother walked inside the room.

Her parents had tears seeing their daughter dressed as a bride. They came forward and pulled her into a hug.

"Masha Allah my daughter is indeed looking like a princess today. May Allah bless you abundantly beta", her father said while patting her with affection.

"No papa, she's looking like a monkey", her brother teased. He wouldn't be called a brother is he doesn't tease.

"Papa see na, Farhan bhai is irritating me even today", Amira said looking at her dad. Her dad pulled her brother's ears and scolded him. He muttered a sorry and came forward and hugged his little princess.

"Acha baba I'm sorry. You are looking very pretty my sweet little sister", Farhan said while placing a kiss on her forehead. She had tears in her eyes. She was going to miss her brother the most. Even though they would fight like cat and dog, they loved each other very much.

Everyone walked outside leaving the mother-daughter duo inside. Amira's mother walked to her and embraced her into a warm motherly hug. That is what amira needed the most at this time. She was feeling a little nervous and her heart was pounding very hardly against her chest with anxiety.

"Masha Allah my daughter is the most beautiful bride in the whole world. May Allah protect you from evil eye", said her mother.

"Mumma I dont know why but I'm feeling scared and I'm not getting good vibes mumma. I dont want anything bad to happen today mumma", Amira said. She was on the verge of crying. She had a very negative vibe today since she woke up. She was scared and nervous.

Her mother patted her head lovingly and told her, " beta dont worry everything will be fine. Tawakkal tu Allah. Have faith in Allah. He wont let anything bad happen to his creation. Okay now stop worrying and pray to Allah to bless you with the best and stop crying. Don't worry beta Ehsan is a very good guy and he will take care of you, In Shaa Allah. Its your nikah today and I only want to see a beautiful smile on my daughter's face and not tears in her eyes", her mother said while wiping her tears away.

Her cousins came inside and sat with her for sometime and her mother walked out of her room to look after the arrangements and the arrival of the groom's family.

It was almost the time of the nikah and the grooms family had not yet arrived. Everyone started to question Amira's parents. They were all worried. Time was passing by and their was no clue of their absence.

After sometime the groom's father walked in a dishelved state and everyone started to panic. He came forward and told that his son was missing and they found a letter in his room stating that he did not want to marry Amira. Everyone were shocked after listening to him. Farhan was furious, he wanted to beat the hell out of Ehsan for pulling such a stunt on the day of the wedding and hurting his baby sister.

THUD.

Amira came out of her room after hearing a sound and found her dad laying on the floor unconscious. She ran to him and held his hand and started crying.

Her brother immediately came forward and lifted his dad in his arms and ran to his car. They reached the hospital and called for a doctor immediately.

★━━━━━━✩━━━━━━★

Assalamu alaikum everyone.

How are you all?

Comment and tell me how it was?

Don't forget to press the star icon.