||🌙️ Inayat - blessing 1 🌙️||

A/N: this is a second part of Ruhaniyat and I will try making it a standalone. I know most of y'all would have forgotten who Bushra and junaid are. Junaid was Nihaal's brother and Bushra was their classmate in college.

_________________________

"Everyone wants to be the sun to brighten up someone's life, but why not be the moon, to shine on someone's darkest hours"
_________________________

The bright golden light stretched into the room and the birds were chirping leisurely outside the window.

Bushra slowly got up from her beauty sleep and stretched her limbs and looked out of the window. It was a beautiful day. She got up from the bed and walked to the balcony that was attached to her hostel room.

She looked around and saw people busy rushing to work or college. It was a busy morning and everyone were busy with their own lives without bother about the other. Just indulged in their own lives and this is what she loved about London. She finally had her share of privacy from the nosey relatives, who would barge into the house uninvited everyday, as they lived quite nearby and they would leave no chance to mess up her life.

Bushra was a girl with dreams. She had moved to London to complete her higher education in interior designing. Her eyes would always shine with passion and she loved observing the different styles of building and houses. She always dreamt of making a huge house for her parents with her hard earned money.

It was almost one year since she and Junaid had moved in to London to study. Junaid was her best friend from India. They had got their bachelor's degree together. She knew he had a tiny little crush on her but she thought it was just infatuation and not love.

She had always wanted a fairytale story but alas not all fairytale stories come true.

She had shifted to a girls hostel nearby her university campus whereas Junaid lived with his paternal aunt, who lived here for the past 20 years. His paternal aunt was a widow and she didn't want to go back to her motherland and wanted to remain with the memories of her husband. She had a beautiful daughter named Fiza.

Bushra had always adored the cute girl Fiza. They both had become friends instantly. She had heard about Fiza from her friend Sadiya, who happens to be Junaid's twin. She also knew that his mother wanted to make Fiza her daughter in law and hence, she didn't want to get any strings attached with junaid and always remained as a friend to him.

She came out of her dreamland when she heard the closing of the washroom door and came out her roommate Zaiba.

Bushra passed by her giving her a genuine smile and walked into the washroom to take a shower after collecting her clothes placed on the bed.

She came out after 10 minutes wearing a brown colour skirt with a white T-shirt tucked inside her skirt and a light brown cardigan on top of it. She moved to the dressing table and dried her hair using a hair dryer. After about 5 minutes she was done and was wearing her watch when her roommate Zaiba grabbed her attention.

"Itna taiyaar hoke Kaun college jaata hai yaar?"

"Hamesha taiyaar rehna chahiye Zaiba. kyunki rishta Aur farishta kisi b time aasakta hai" she winked at her friend making her shake her head at her friend. Bushra had always been the chirpy one.

She moved her attention back on the mirror and tied her hair into a bun and clipped it. She wore the inside cap of a hijab and then tied her hijab around her head. She was ready to go.

★。+゚☆゚+。★

On the other hand, Junaid had woken up late and after quickly taking a shower, he had changed into a black jeans and a white turtle neck long sleeves T-shirt. She quickly grabbed his watch and was running downstairs, when he bumped into his cousin.