3 🌙

Memories are always special. Sometimes we laugh by remembering the days we cried, and we cry remembering the days we laughed.
That's life.
_____________________________

The next day junaid reached class a little bit late and everyone were staring at him for disturbing the class except for one person. She tried avoiding even making eye contact with him. She could not risk his life. She had to stay away from him.

"Why is everyone looking at me like I've killed someone. Relax peeps I'm just late and not a murderer or something" Junaid wondered.

Junaid entered the class as the professor didn't want to waste his time anymore. He quickly went and sat in his regular seat. He mumbled a salam to Bushra and she meekly replied to his salam without making eye contact again.

After the professor walked out of the class, Bushra started collecting her stuff and dumping it in her bag. She had plainly avoided junaid even though she knew he was observing her.

"What's the hurry Bushra? I need to talk"

"Sorry Junaid but I'm getting late. Today there's a silver jubilee celebration at the cafe I work. I need to hurry up" she smoothly lied.

"Aren't you attending rest of the classes?" he asked again.

"No I'm actually leaving now and I won't be attending anymore classes today" saying this she picked up her bag and was walking when he called her once more.

"Okay listen, It's Fiza's birthday today and Phuphu has arranged for a dinner and asked me to invite you"

"Oh shoot, I totally forgot its her birthday today but as I said I'll be busy at work today and I don't think I can make it up tonight. I'll catch you later" saying this she rushed out of the class totally ignoring him again.

Junaid was left confused with what had just happened. He could see some changes in his friend but couldn't point out why and what had changed. She didn't even make eye contact and was in a hurry. 'Weird' he thought and moved to the parking lot. He had to collect the cake, as his Phuphu had ordered him to do so.

★。+゚☆゚+。★

Bushra was walking back to her room after work and she felt bad for not going to the dinner at Fiza's place but she had to give those two time. She had to stop being the wall between them. And she didn't want to mess up his life by involving her stalker and his warnings.

She had received a lot of calls from junaid and she had avoided each and every call. She had a very tiring day at work today and she just wanted to rush to her room and sleep.

She suddenly stopped walking when she felt like someone was following her. She thought maybe she was feeling paranoid and tried ignoring it. But she couldn't just shake off that feeling and to her bad luck she entered an alley which was quiet dark and no one was around.

She wanted to just turn around and see who it was but then she thought it could be dangerous, so, she started walking faster. It was all silent and she could literally feel her heart racing and blood knocking in her veins. She almost had a heart attack when that particular someone called her name.

"Bushra" she knew she had heard that voice somewhere before but she couldn't point out where exactly. And again she started running avoiding the intruder. She heard the sounds of bottle clinking and she freaked out. Just as she was about to escape the alley, the intruder pulled her hand and pushed her against the wall.

Her eyes bulged out of her sockets when she saw who it was. She was scared as death after seeing him.

"What are you doing here? And why are you following me Mister?"