8 💖

When god gives you new beginnings, don't repeat the same old mistakes.

__________________________

*A week later*

Ayman was in her room when Shaamil enters with a huge grin on his face.

"Hey Manu when are you getting all your things back from the hostel?" he inquires.

"I was just about to leave bhaiyu" she responds.

"Acha. Okay, so are you comfortable with meeting Nihaal tonight? Don't worry I'll come along with you"

"Bhai actually I was supposed to meet my friends today"

"It's alright I can pick you up and later we can go meet him"

He gently holds her hand and makes her sit on bed. He sits down before her.

"I'm not pressuring you for anything Ayman. It's totally your choice if you want to marry him or not. But let me tell you, he is a good guy and you can trust me with that. He will definitely take good care of you"

"I didn't know what to do. I'm just confused bhai"

Why don't you offer 2 nawafil of istekhara and let Allah decide it for you?

"Bhaiyu I had already done it but I'll do it now once again in shaa Allah"

"Okay Chalo I'll ask Faazil to drop you now at the restaurant in which you will be meeting your friends". He knew she enjoyed meeting her friends and would always support her with meeting new people and moving on in life.

"Thanks bhaiyu"

He left the room after that.

Ayman started to think about the proposal.

I had seen him in college and had observed a lil bit in office as well. He didn't held eye contact with female colleagues. He respected women. He wouldn't raise his voice in front of me or anyone. He always cared about others. She thought.

She put her thoughts aside and got ready to go out.

∴━━━✿━━━∴

The weather was a little bit cloudy and it would rain but she really did enjoy it. She loves rain. She like how the sky would changes its hues of colour from blue to grey. She compared it to her life. Her life was also changing. She was witnessing different hues of love in her life.

She went to the restaurant and Faazil dropped her. She got inside and saw everyone were waiting for her. She greets them and settles down next to her support system. Ayesha.

"Ayman we got to know about your past" Amina started.

"Do you want to share about it?" Bushra asked her.

"Only if you are comfortable and no forcing from our side" Zeeshan smiled at her and everyone agreed with him.

"Okay it's time I tell you guys about it" She took a deep breath and started telling them about her past.