5 💞

And who ever puts their trust in Allah, than He 'alone' is sufficient for them.
Quran - [65:3]

_____________________________

Zaroon's pov:

I went to the washroom and changed my clothes. Luckily I had purchased some clothes for myself before going to the food court.

I came back to the food court and saw Usman and Sana sitting on our table and Nysha had not yet returned.

"Zaroon bhai I'm really sorry from my friend's side. It was not done on purpose. Vo hai hi aisi. Pagal. Her clumsy self keeps falling" Sana told me.

"I wish she falls in love with me one day" I whispered to myself.

"Did you say something" Usman asked raising his perfectly shaped eyebrow and smirked. I knew this idiot would have heard. Shaking my head.

"Sana how do you know Nysha?" I asked her.

"Wait a minute, how do you know Nysha?" she retorted immediately.

'Uh oh. Ye Kahan phas gaya mai' I wondered.

"Uh I don't know her personally but I know her dad through business" I lied but I think it wasn't a complete lie.

It was almost 10 mins and Nysha had not yet returned from the washroom and I started to get worried.

"I'll just go check on her" saying this Sana got up and went to the washroom to check up on Nysha.

I looked over Usman and noticed him scanning me with his scrutinizing gaze.

"What?"

"Are you not going to tell me how do you know Nysha?" he asked me.

"Umm she is the girl I keep talking about" I told him truthfully

"Oh my God! Are you kidding me? It's Nysha? Masha Allah Man! She is indeed a very beautiful soul. I wish I knew it was her, I wouldn't let you suffer like this for almost 3 years! You know, she is Sana's friend and she keeps coming to visit Sana sometimes and my family treats her like their own daughter. I can ask ammi to talk to her parents about you and Nysha" he ranted and I was speechless.

"Thanks Usman but I think I will personally talk to her dad once we meet on Monday" I was glad to have a supporting friend like him but I wanted to carry forward this alliance by myself.

Sana returned and told us that Nysha will be leaving. She said she got a call from home but I know that she didn't want to face us after the incident. I was sad but I let it go. I didn't want to make her more uncomfortable. Sana bid us goodbye and left taking Nysha's handbag.

Nysha's pov:

Not only had I spilt everything on them but also I had the audacity to laugh at them. And now I couldn't stop myself for being so clumsy around everyone.

I didn't feel like going and meeting them again after being embarrassed. I didn't want to embarrass myself more. I saw Sana coming towards me and I told her that I need to go back home.

"Nysha I'll be back with your handbag and also inform them that we're leaving" Sana said understanding my situation. But I couldn't let her spoil her shopping for me.

"Sana it's alright I'll go back alone. You carry on with your shopping with Usman bhai" I told her but she shook her head in negative.

"we came here together and we will go back together. Give me 5 mins and I'll be back" and she went to her our belongings.