4 💞

Believing in yourself is the first secret to success.

_______________________________

Zaroon's pov:

I was happy that ammi knew Nysha and she liked her. I wouldn't have to convince her for her agreement of our marriage. Now the biggest task was of convincing Nysha's parents. I would have to work hard on it.

As usual I reached office and was working on my laptop and all of a sudden I remembered Nysha's face. Her melodious voice and the care she had for her parents. Would she treat my mother the same way? Obviously she would because I had seen her kindness. This brought a huge smile on my face.

"Why are you smiling like a Cheshire cat?" Usman stood near the door and asked me. When did he arrive?

"when did you come?" I asked.

"I came into this world exactly 25 years ago" he smirked.

"Abey idiot idhar Kab aaye?" I asked him irritated at his lame joke.

"Jab Tum kisi ke khayal me khoye hue the"

"Usman I finally found her man. She is still the same cute innocent girl. But a lot of things have changed" I informed him.

"Wow. But how did you find her and where did you meet? Did you talk to her again?" he started blowing me with questions and I narrated the whole incident to him.

"Wow man I'm really happy for you. Finally I can see you get married before dying" he exaggerated.

"Oye hello dramebaaz baaz aaja. Chal tujhe shopping pe jaana tha na?" I told him and as expected I saw the shock on his face. Maybe because I was asking him about shopping.

"Am I dreaming or something? You want to go shopping without me eating your head about it? Who are you and where is my friend Zaroon?" he exclaimed dramatically again.

"Okay fine let's forget about shopping. I don't want to go anymore" I diverted my eyes back to the laptop.

"Abey saale I was just kidding. Chal. We're getting late" and he dragged me towards the parking lot.

I started driving since he didn't feel like driving and he sat happily in the passengers seat.

"Yaar it's almost lunch time. Let's have lunch in zaitoon restaurant and then go to the mall?" I asked noticing that it was around 3 o clock in my watch and I was actually hungry.

After finishing lunch we drove to the mall.

Nysha's pov:

Once Sana picked me up, we went to the Elements mall and started shopping.

Sana picked up a maroon colour ghagra for trial. It had very small and intricate golden zardozi design on it. Just as she wanted, it had 3/4th sleeves. It was a very unique design and she liked it after seeing almost 400 dresses in all the shops. This was our last shop and I was really glad that she finally found the dress she liked for her big day.

Once she went to try it, I looked around the shop and saw beautiful dresses. I came across a Rani pink Sharara and I instantly loved it. I kept it back seeing that the price was not affordable.

Then I moved to the next column of clothes and saw a simple pista green colour dress.

"Dont be hard on yourself and buy something for yourself" I remembered Ammi's dialogue and decided to purchase the dress. I asked the sales girl if I could try it on and she showed me the way to the trial room.

I wore the dress and it fit me perfectly. I decided to purchase the dress and handed over the dress to the sales girl to pack it for me after I finished changing it back into my clothes.

Sana came out wearing the lehenga and she was looking ethereal in it. It was looking very pretty and she looked like an actual bride. She didn't need any make up as she had natural bright and beautiful skin tone. It fit her perfectly and I really loved it.

"Sana Masha Allah. It looks really pretty in you. I'm finally happy that you found a perfect dress for you" saying this I squished her into a tight bear hug. I would seriously miss her after her wedding.

"Ikr! See this is why patience is worth the wait. I'll go change and then we can go eat something in the food court. I'm really hungry now that I've found the dress. Give me 10 mins. I'll change and then do the payment of it" saying this she walked into the trial room again.

We went to the food court after sometime. Sana and I decided to have something light and we went to KFC. I ordered a zinger burger meal and Sana ordered crispy chicken burger and chicken popcorn with coke for herself. We waited for our order to be made.

Once the order was made I collected one tray and Sana collected another tray. We started moving towards the tables, when my leg twisted and the content in my hands went flying over to the person sitting in the nearest table.

If being clumsy was a currency, then I'd be a billionaire by now.

My hands flew to my eyes and then I slowly peeked out to see who was the victim of my blunder and was shocked myself. It was Zaroon Mustafa and Usman bhai. I mentally smacked my head. Zaroon's white shirt was drenched in my Coco Cola. Usman bhai's hair were a nest to our French fries.

I looked at Sana and she too was shocked. Her mouth was agape and her eyes were wide just like mine. But as soon as she looked at me, both of us started laughing our heart out. This was the most hilarious scene we had witnessed.

After controlling ourselves, we saw that they were really pissed and we're clearing the mess that I created. Ya Allah please save me from their scoldings, I mumbled under my breath.

Zaroon's pov:

Once we finished shopping and let me tell you, it took Usman exactly 4 hours to select his suit and tie and we were not yet done with his shopping but I was tired and wanted a break.

"Usman let's go to the food court. I'm really tired"

"Beghairat abhi toh lunch karke aaye the hum log Aur tumhe itni Jaldi bhook lagayi?" he asked me.

"Abey gadhe, abhi thodi der nahi balki 4 hours pehle lunch kiye the. And no I'm not hungry but tired. Ek toh ye log shopping malls me chairs nahi rakhne aur mai thak gaya hoon khade khade. Let's go to the food court and have a cup of coffee atleast" I told him and he agreed to my condition.

After placing the order, we were sitting in the food court and enjoying our coffee, but all of a sudden, I found a glass of coco come flying on my white bloody shirt. This was my new white shirt which I just wore it today for the first time.

My new white shirt was ruined. Like what the hell, can't you see? I wanted to yell but then as soon as my eyes met with the person who did this, I think I was tongue tied. I couldn't even utter a word. I looked over at Usman and he too was the victim of her clumsiness.

I looked back at her and saw her eyeing the person standing next to her and if I'm not wrong that person was Sana Bhabhi, Usman's fiancee. Both of them were holding their stomachs and laughing like there was no tomorrow. I suddenly stood up and tried drying my shirt.

All of a sudden she stopped laughing and mumbled something like save me but I was able to hear it and calmed myself down. She started panicking and announced "I..I need to go to the washroom to clear this mess" she told pointing towards her dress which was also ruined. She didn't even meet our eyes and left from there.

But why was she nervous? It's common and a lot of things like this happen in our lives and we shouldn't be scared of it.

Is she the same girl who barged into the office that day without any fear and hesitation? Why did she turn into a nervous person. Where did her confidence go? I wondered.

I wanted to bring back the Nysha I saw that day and challenged myself to bring her jolly self back.

━━━━━━━༺۵༻━━━━━━━

Assalamu alaikum everyone.

How are y'all?

Small filler chapter.

Next chapter on next Sunday.

~Huda_Fatima.