9 💖

I found the person I would never want to stop making memories with.

_____________________________

(long unedited chapter)

The preparations for the wedding were going on in full swing. It was decided that the Nikah would be held on separate timings and the reception would be held together.

First Nihaal and Ayman would be married on Saturday afternoon and then Zeeshan and Anam would be married by maghrib on the same day. The reception would be held the next day.

Everyone were getting their dresses ready, the decor and caterers were getting booked. The girls would go and shop together. Everyone was excited for both the weddings.

Zain had apologised to both Ayman and Nihaal. Both had forgiven him as he had realised his mistake. They just let it go. He was a human after all and humans do make mistakes. Nobody is perfect.

∴━━━✿━━━∴

It was a jittery feeling for both the brides. They wanted the wedding to be a small gathering. So, only the intimate members if the family and friends were invited.

Ayman was beautifully dressed in a white Sharara

Ayman was beautifully dressed in a white Sharara. Her hands were decorated with intricate mehendi designs. She had worn a beautiful set of kundan and pearl bangles. Her lips were tainted in deep red colour. She was looking like a pari. She looked at herself in the mirror and she smiled. She was happy to be dressed for him.

The stage was decorated. The white mats and fancy cushions were spread on the ground. Their was a white jasmine chadder dividing the mats into two separate portions.

Ayman was made to sit on one side and Nihaal was sitting on the other side. They had their friends and family beside them. Everyone was happy and getting along.

Shaamil and faazil along with the imaam had come to the stage to ask her consent. The consent was always asked to the girl first and later would be asked to the boy.

The imaam started with the sermon first and then asked for her consent.

"Do you Ayman Hayat accept Nihaal khan as your lawfully wedded husband with a Mehr of 25 lakhs?" the imaam asked her.

(Mehr is the amount given to the bride by the groom and it will solely be used by her and the husband has no share in it)

Ayman was having flashbacks of last time. She did not want to witness the same thing all over again. But she also knew that nihaal would never hurt her like him. She had started trusting him. She looked up to see him keenly looking at her. She hesitated at first but then she saw the hope in his eyes and give her consent.

The moment she saw him she knew that he belonged to her and he was her future.

"Alhamdulillah, Qubool hai"
And she repeated it two more times when the imaam asked her again.