||💖Ruhaniyat - soulfulness 1💖||

Friendship is the comfort of knowing that even if you feel alone,

You aren't.

..........................................

Early in the morning the sun got up like a baby and started painting the sky from the dark black sky into hues of different bright blue sky. The birds were chirping and enjoying the cold breeze.

"Ayman get up it's already late. Why do you have to sleep late at night? stop reading those stories on wattpad. Not everything that happens in wattpad is true. You will be late again because of that fictional world. You want the professor yelling at you early in the mornings?", scolded Ayesha.

'Who in the world reads a story till 4am' thought Ayesha.

Ayman just rolled her eyes at her friend and got up from the couch and went to get ready for college. She didn't want to spoil her day with the professor yelling at her.

She wore a maroon colour full sleeves kurti and paired it with black leggings. She wore a black jersey hijab. She picked up her watch and wore it on her right hand.

Ayman hayat. Ayman was a very optimistic and joyful soul. She always loved to make others happy. She was a generous person. She always had a smile on her face, but no one knew the sadness behind that smile.

It was all a facade to hide from the past.

Ayman was from a well-known family. She had 2 elder brothers. Shaamil and Faazil. She had to move in to a hostel due to some personal reasons.

After they both were ready and done with the breakfast they came out of their pg and walked to their college which was at a walkable distance from their pg. Yes both of them were living as paying guests in a single bedroom pg. They were studying in the best co-ed college of their city.

Ayesha was from another state and was staying with ayman in a pg. She had come to the city to complete her bachelor's degree. Ayesha and Ayman became friends from the first day of college. They were inseparable. They lived in the same room in a pg.

Now they were studying in their final year of degree. Ayman was a science student and Ayesha was a commerce student.

They had their set of friends in class but one day both the groups met and they clicked with each other. Since then it was a biggg group of 12 people. They had 5 boys and 7 girls in total.

( A/N: I know it's a huge group of friends but it is fun to have such a huge group of friends)

Their friendship was valued by each one in the group. They would do anything for the group. They would go out and have fun together. Go out for lunch together. Pull out pranks on each other. They did not have any difference between them. They always cared for each other and would not spare anyone if anyone irritated their group mates.