|| 🤗 Justajoo - Longing 1 🤗 ||

Sometimes you just got to stay silent cause no words can explain the shit that's going on in your mind and heart

________________________________

A girl was sitting in her window sill and was observing the pitter patter of the rain. She was observing the rain drops and was having flashbacks of how she used to love rain. How she used to go out and play and dance in the rain. It was 3 months since she had stepped out of the house.

Time changes and people change. Situations make people change. Some people do not like to change but it's the situation and hardships that change them. Everyone loves being a kid. But while slowly growing up, that kid hides somewhere within us. It doesn't disappear completely, it just hides in a secluded corner afraid to come out.

Faikha was a girl who loved her family to no ends. She had a twin brother Niyamath. Both of them were 17 years old. Her parents loved both of them equally and fulfilled all of their wishes. They would grant even a small wish and would never let them down.

One fine day everything was going normal until Faikha received a phone call which turned their life upside down. She got to know that her parents were no more. They were in the farm house when the cylinder burst and the whole farm house was burnt. Her father had died on the spot, whereas her mother had a little life left, she was taken to the hospital with 3rd degree burns. But she too died as soon as they took her to the hospital.

After listening to the most dreadful news Faikha had fainted and had woken up after 3 hours. Niyamath was worried and he was also heart broken and shattered when he got to know about his parents death. They weren't allowed to even see their parents for one last time as their bodies were brutally burnt.

After sometime Faikha had woken up from her unconsciousness. Both of them hugged each other and cried for their loss. Both of them had lost their parents. The ones who helped them grow. The ones who stayed with them for 16 years of their lives. They had lost them at a very young age. They were declared orphans at the age of 17 years.

No one can love us like our parents did. That quality of love can never match the love of others.

Indeed it is true. We learn to value things only after loosing it. We always take them for granted. They do a lot of sacrifices to raise us. They always put us above their own selfish needs and wants.

After their parents died Faikha was separated from her twin. Their maternal uncle (maamu) had taken Niyamath and their maternal aunt (khala) had taken Faikha. Though her uncle insisted in not separating the twins, her aunt did not listen. She promised to take good care of her.

But the question was did she really take care of her or just treat her like her personal maid?

Faikha always missed her twin. They used to share smallest of things and cared a lot for each other. It was really difficult to part ways. But she did not have an option. Her khala was a very cunning lady.