Epilogue 💖

No relationship is all sunshine. But two people can share an umbrella and survive the storm together.

_____________________________

*2 years later*

It was a busy evening for Ayman as they had some guests visit them. Even though her mother in law had asked her to take some rest, she insisted on wrapping up the mess and cleaning everything around. As soon as she finished cleaning she decided to go to her room to take some rest.

As Ayman walked inside her room, she saw everything messed up and on the floor. The small floor mat had been turned upside down,  the toys were spread out on the floor. She had just cleaned it a few minutes ago. She was looking for the person who had done this. She found Mu'izza curled up in a corner sleeping.

She walked in slowly and saw her husband sleeping peacefully on the bed. But what caught her eye was the little princess sleeping on her dad's chest with her thumb in her mouth. Their breath was syncing in a rhythm.

Shaking her head at the duo she started cleaning the messed up room.

Ayman and Nihaal had given birth to a princess about 8 months. She remembers the day she got to know about her pregnancy, she was happy to share it with everyone.

Everyone were happy to welcome another child to the group. Another child? Well Anam was already 4 months pregnant. They had announced their pregnancy after 3 months of their marriage.

They had a cute little boy who had turned 1 year old. They had named him Ziyan Ahmed.

Ziyan was a very notorious child and was loved by everyone. But after Ayman's baby was born, she had stolen the show from ziyan. She was equally loved by everyone. She had a round chubby face with cute red lips, as though someone had painted them red. She had a very cute smiley and happy face. People would melt seeing her face.

*flashback*

Ayman screeched her lungs out as she was feeling pain in her lower abdomen. Nihaal quickly woke up hearing his wife scream. She was having labour pain. She could feel the contractions hitting in. He looked at her and she was profusely sweating holding her hands tightly around her lower belly.

He quickly got up and helped her get up. He knew that it was time for the babies to come out. He took her and rushed to the hospital after informing his mother and siblings. They insisted on joining him to the hospital and he didn't have time to disagree with them and rushed out.

Sadiya had informed her family and friends. Everyone were excited to welcome the baby.

After 4 long hours of labour, the nurse came out to inform that he was blessed with a baby girl.

He went inside the room when they had cleaned up both the baby and the mother. He sat next to Ayman and held her hand. He was really happy after he found that he was a dad to a little princess.

He kissed Ayman's forehead and just then the nurse entered holding his little princess. She placed the baby in his arms and let from their to give the new parents some privacy.

Ayman was happy to see the love and affection he showed towards their child. She could see he bad tears in his eyes. She forwarded her hand and wiped away the tears even though she was in pain.

She sat back and took the child from him. "As its a girl you win to select the name for the baby" she said pouting.

They had decided if it's a boy Ayman would name the baby and if it would be a girl, Nihaal would get to name the baby.