Epilogue part 2 💖

*Read the previous part first*

She glanced up to see that zain was having a calm expression and she almost felt like punching the hell out of him. She was so scared and panicking and he was sitting their coolly. Like it was happening with all of his will.

"Sadiya khanam wald Irfan khan apka Nikkah Zain Abdullah wald Asad Abdullah se haq-meher 50,000 me tay kiya jata he kya apko qubool hai."

She didn't know what to do. She couldn't find a solution and she definitely couldn't run or they would come after her life.

She then heard footsteps and looked up to see that it was her brother long with Ayman and their friends. She breath a sigh of relief. They would handle the situation.

Nihaal goes to her side and she blinked her tears away. She was happy to see her brother. He had always been a father figure to her.

"Ye meri behn hai, kya mai jaansakta hoon ke ye kya horaha hai Aur Kyun?" Nihaal was angry with what they had done with his sister.

"Ye donno log akele me raath me hamare gauv se guzar rahe the aur humne dekha aur Inne Rok liya. Hamare gauv me ur sab nahi chalta, aur isliye hum inn donno ka Nikah karva rahe hein Aur Aap hume Rok nahi sakte" The elder person told him sharply with a threatening warning.

"Kya mai apni Behn se akele me baath karsakta hoon" the elder person nodded at him and asked him to come back quick.

He took hold of her hand and took her to a corner and signalled Ayman to follow them.

"Sadiya I know it's not your fault but we can't help with this situation as they are not agreeing to my terms and beside I spoke to Zain" the last sentence got her attention and she looked at her brother.

"Zain was the person who called us, he told me about the situation and he also told me that..."

"How did he get to call you when he was also locked in the next room without his phone?" she cut him off.

"he luckily had seen a phone on the table and he sneaked it around without anyone noticing, he had called Zeeshan and informed us. Sadiya can I ask you something?" he told her about the phone call. She nodded her head and asked him to continue.

"How do you find Zain as a person?" his question had caught her off guard.  She didn't want to tell her brother about her feelings towards zain. She thought it was a mere crush but as they had started working together she knew that she had loved him as a person. He had changed his attitude and had turned into a good person.

"He is a good human being, bhai" she answered him normally.

"Will you agree to marry him, if I give my consent?" to say she was shocked would be an understatement, she was baffled. This could not be happening. She looked at ayman and saw her nodding her head.

Ayman came to her side and hugged her. "we've known about your feeling towards Zain, sadiya. And I think you should say yes. I have spoken to Nihaal and he also agrees that Zain is a perfect match for you. Nihaal had seen him changing, he is no more that person who had been angry with me just because I hadn't shared my past with you all. And also I've seen the way he has started caring about you. Go ahead and say yes Sadiya" she told her still holding her into a hug and coaxing her by rubbing her back.

Sadiya was happy that it was finally coming true and in a halal way with the consent of her brother.

"But what about Ammi. She has been showing me pictures of guys after Junaid had agreed for his engagement with Fiza" she asked glancing at her brother.

"I've spoken to Ammi about it and she is also agreeing with this decision. We spoke about this on the way.  Ammi was a bit sad that she couldn't get you married to her friend's son but I some how convinced her about it" he said patting her head affectionately. She was his baby sister.