Epilogue⚡

Allah will open a door that you desperately thought never even had a key.
......................................................

3 years later...

The sky was ablaze with the fire of the setting sun. The night sky was aglow with bright city lights. The silver moon shine in the night sky. The stars were spread like a blanket that stretched to infinity.

Amira was about to wear her bangles when she heard her husband call out for her. They were getting late but she wanted to take her time in getting ready.

"Biwi yaar Jaldi aao. It's getting late. It doesn't look good to be late at your own brother's wedding" Huraz yelled while entering their room.
(come fast)

"5 mins Huraz. I'm almost done and Farhaan bhai wouldn't mind, after all we are from both the sides. Iss baar hum ladke ko wait karate hein. It's always the bride waiting for the groom. Let's be a little hatke (different) you know" Amira said laughing a little.
(this time we will make the groom wait and be a little different)

Yes finally her Farhaan bhai had come into terms with liking Sarah after almost 2.5 years and it was all because of Amira. She had planned into making her brother confess his feelings. She had involved the rest of the family as well in her plan.

She thought to have some fun and told him that they had received a good alliance for Sarah. They were looking forward to get her married to that person. She even went further and told that Sarah was ready and had accepted the alliance.

Farhaan did not take it right and he went to his parents and told them that he likes Sarah and wants to marry her. He also asked them to send an alliance to his taya abbu. He agreed that he loved her and wanted to spend the rest of the time of his life with her.

His parents looked at each other and burst out laughing. "Finally iss nalayak ko thodi Akhal aagayi. Agar Amira ye sab Kuch plan nai karti toh abhi bhi ye aur 5-10 Saal kuware rehte aur Apne Pyar ka iqraar nahi karte" told his mother while shaking her head at her son's stupidity. He look at his perplexed and thanked Allah for a sister like Amira.

(finally god put some common sense into his head. If not for Amira he would had let us wait for another 5-10 years and remain a bachelor until then)

They knew that he liked Sarah but he was being oblivious to the fact that she had liked him too. He would always think what if Huraz would not accept him just like he had done with Huraz. Now how could he forget that Huraz had a great heart and had forgiven him long back.

Amira had spoken to Sarah and after a lot of persuading she got to know that Sarah had a liking for her Farhaan bhai as well. She was scared that he would reject her love. She wouldn't want to be heartbroken and she just wanted to wait until he would have the same feelings for her. She always prayed to her rabb to unite them if they were made for each other or to refrain her from having any feelings if they were not meant to be together.

Amira waiting for almost 2.5 years for her brother to understand his heart's liking but she couldn't control herself anymore and decided to jump into the picture. She had planned everything and finally her bhai had proposed an alliance. A small intimate engagement party was held after some days and it was decided that the wedding would be in the next 6 months from the engagement party and that would also help Sarah to complete her masters degree.