7 🤗

When you get what you want, it's Allah's direction. But when you don't get what you want, it's Allah's protection.

_____________________________

It was early morning and the birds were chirping. It was a bright sunny day. Sahil got dressed into one of his formal black suit and went to the dinning table to have his breakfast with his family, who were already present in the dinning area.

"Nadir Chalo I'll drop you at your college"

"Nai Bhai Mai chala jaunga. Aap Jao Aapka important case hai na. Aaj final hearing hai na? All the best. I know you will rock it" Nadir patted his back.

He knew his elder brother was the best lawyer but he sometimes was worried about him.

They had received many threats from the prosecutor and he truly cared about his brother.

"Acha Theek hai Mai chalta hoon. Allah Hafiz" saying this Sahil left for the court.

He had an important case today. He was dealing against a political party. They had warned him to back off but he wouldn't give up on his promise towards protecting the lives of people.

He left his home and was walking towards his car, but his eyes betrayed him and wandered to the house next to theirs.

He felt a part of him missing.

Pata nahi Kyun Uski aankhein hamesha vahan kisi ko dhundti thi.

He shakes his head and goes and sits in his car. He starts reciting the prayers after sitting in the car.

Ya Allah help me bring justice to the people who are being wronged in this world. Ya Rabb. I cannot see people being accused even though they aren't wrong. Guide me ya Allah. Be with me in this little battle against the unjust.

He started driving towards his destination.

You will be the best lawyer Sahil. I trust you and I know you will not let them down.

He heard the all too familiar voice but he couldn't point out to whom did it belong to. He closed his eyes and again saw two people sitting on the terrace. But this time he also saw a kid along with them. He recognized it to be Sajid.

He wanted to know who was that girl who always bothers him. He wanted answers but he couldn't find any. He thought of meeting sajid later and asking him if he knew about the girl.

He pushed the thoughts at the back of his head and started to think about the case he had to win today.

•*¨*•.¸¸☆*・゚

Sahil received a call. He checks it and finds it to be Nadir. He answers the phone but immediately pulls it away from his ears.

"Bhai congrats. Yaay Aap finally jeet gayeeeeee" Nadir yelled over the phone. He was happy for his elder brother.

"Nadir Aaram se. Mujhe behra nahi hona hai" he chuckled.

"Haan vo sab toh theek hai but mujhe ab treat chahiye. Ab Matlab abhi. Let's go to our favorite restaurant. Pleaseeeee" he was crying like a little kid. Sahil always wondered how did he have a grown up dramatic child as a younger brother.

"Acha theek hai. Chalte hein. I'll pick you up from college" and he ended the call.

It was almost around 5 o clock. Sahil had won the case after a lot of difficulties. He had shown a lot of proofs against the opposition party.

Sahil had picked Nadir from college and they went to the restaurant to celebrate. They reached almost after half an hour as it was located on the outskirts of the city. Not many people would be seen in this part of the city.