5 🌙

The worst moment is when the person who gave you memories, becomes a memory.
_____________________________

Even though Bushra was yelling at him to stop the car, he didn't. He had pulled her along with him and made her sit in the car. She knew this wasn't the way to her hostel and they were on the outskirts of the city and she panicked. She wondered how did her life take such a turn. Why did this monster appear out of nowhere and ruin her life.

"Ikram please stop the car. You're scaring me right now" tears were threatening to fall from her eyes.

"You don't need to be scared Bushra. I'm just taking you to the place where you belong"

"Please drop me to the hostel. I beg you. Please Ikram. You're doing wrong. This...this is not right!" she sobbed.

"Will you sit quietly or do you want me to drive fast like yesterday and you again get a panic attack?" and that was the only thing needed to keep her silent but the silence was dreadful for her.

She looked outside the window and noticed the familiar roads they were passing through. They passed through some gated community and She knew it was a society where rich and elite people lived but what was the use of living in such huge and beautiful palaces and having secrets behind those closed doors.

She looked to her right and saw Ikram. He had a perfect jawline and a light stubble. He had pointed nose and his eyes were focused on the road ahead. His grey eyes held a depth in them. He was dressed in a formal attire. Maybe this was the first time she had observed him properly.

"Done checking me out?" Ikram smirked and Bushra came out of her trance.

"I wasn't! Just stop the car right now I want to go home" she said looking at his deep grey eyes trying to read them but failing miserably.

She came out of her daze when she heard the honk sound from the car. She looked at the house that was made like a castle and was shocked to see it. 'The Zeb Castle' was written beautifully outside on a golden nameplate carved on the gate. She had always wished she lived in that house. When ever she would pass through this road, she used to admire it and wished to live there or at least visit it. Being an interior designer student, that house had always attracted her before but she didn't know that her wish would come true like this.

"Come I'll show you to your room" he started walking ahead.

"Why have you brought me here Ikram. I do not want to stay anywhere close to you" she yelled after him.

"I'm sorry but you don't have any other choice. I love you and I want you to stay here. I do not want anyone to hurt you. I'll be contacting your parents" he turned towards her and answered her.

"Well I think you're the one who is hurting me the most right now" she screeched.

"Please don't start again Bushra. I'm not in a mood to fight or argue. Come I'll show you the room" he started climbing the stairs leading her to the room situated on the first floor.

Bushra looked around and she admired the house. It was more beautiful inside than compared to the outside view but it wasn't the time for admiration. Huffing and puffing she followed him again.

In the centre of the room, a large four poster bed was placed covered with net curtains. The room was spacious with large French windows. The room was painted in light pink colour to give depth to the room. There were lamps spread evenly to light up the room. She didn't want any of this. She missed her small cozy room. She missed her single bed and her pillows. She knew he was observing her as she felt his eyes on her back and she hated his mere existence.