4 💖

You gotta be your own happiness in this selfish world
__________________________

3 weeks later

All the girls planned to stay in the pg as they would hardly get time to meet in the future. It was their last week of under-graduation. They wanted to have some fun and make some memories.

Since Ayesha and Ayman stayed in the same pg they invited them to their room. They had informed their warden and had taken permission from the authority. It was gonna be a long sleepover girls night.

The night came and Amina and Anam came together. Junaid had dropped Sadiya outside the pg and Bushra just came in time and joined them.

"Bushra don't do anything stupid and don't get into any mess like last time" Junaid warned her this time. He wasn't able to take her class for pulling up the previous stunt by climbing up the tree. He was scared when he got to know about it from Sadiya. He was literally angry when he got to know that it was Bushra's idea.

She just rolls her eyes at him and pulls Sadiya along with her while mumbling a small Okay and rushing into the pg. They went inside and hugged the day lights of everyone by greeting them. They settled down and made themselves comfortable.

"Guys you know Mumma was not ready to send me. It took me long enough to convince her. Thank god we decided to have this sleepover in the pg,  or else if it would have been at sadiya's house or Anams house she wouldn't have agreed considering males present in the house. After a lot of pestering she finally agreed" Bushra huffed loudly after telling how long it took for her to convince her mom.

"Haan even bhai was not ready to send. Junaid convinced him saying that we were coming to Ayman's pg. He was a little reluctant about it and then later agreed as well" Sadiya also talked about it.

"Okay now forget about it and let's have some fun" Ayman got them back to the present.

"I brought face marks and my make up kit. Let's enjoy this night to the fullest. We don't know when we will gather like this again" Anam started telling it excitedly and by the end her happiness was replaced by sadness thinking about their future.

"Amina stop texting Shahmir and keep your phone aside. This is our time. You can continue your flirting session later on" Ayesha hi-fied Bushra. Amina's cheeks turned crimson pink. Her cheeks resembled a beetroot.

"Aree I wasn't texting Shahmir and stop with your teasing" she cutely pouted.

All of them were dressed in pyjamas. It was kind of a pyjama party. Bushra pulled out the face masks and gave it to everyone. They sat down scrolling and stalking profiles on instagram.

Since Bushra was sitting next to Ayman, she saw a mark on Ayman's hand.

"Ayman what is that mark on your hand?" Bushra scanned her hand. She hadn't noticed it before.

Ayman pulled her hand from Bushra's hold and covered it with her sleeves. Since the sleeves were baggy, her burnt skin mark was visible. Ayman would always wear full sleeves and cover her skin and hence that particular mark wouldn't be visible.

"Uh, it's nothing. I burnt it when I was small. Forget about it let's order pizza. I'm hungry" she told and changed the topic.

"Yes, wait let me just order pizza and coke for all of us" Anam chirped in. Food would always get her attention. Everyone started laughing and shaking their heads at her foodie self.

They ordered 5 regular cheese corn pizza, 2 Arabian pasta, 5 large Pepsi, 3 large French fries and garlic bread.

"Don't be so happy, you're happiness won't last long. I will not let you stay happy for long time" those words kept repeating in Ayman's mind.