A long day

For the first three or two chapters, the POV is gonna be Mikan! I'm really excited to start working on this and don't want this to be just a 5 chapter long book, I want there to be a story and whatnot.
Also, this is a non-despair AU, think of it as like a, cheesy reality tv show type au :)
Anyways, I hope you enjoy the book!

Mikan (third person POV)

Mikan suddenly jumped awake from the lounge couch after hearing a loud voice call out, "Mikan, get over here! I've been calling you for like, forever already!" She sighed, she knew that voice all to well. Junko Enoshima, her boss, her superior, and some may say her worst nightmare.

"C-coming!" Mikan called back, standing up from the couch and quickly making her way over to Junko's room. She opened the door and saw Junko sitting in her chair in front of her vanity. Junko looked over at Mikan and scoffed, "Finally you showed up, I need you to do my eyeliner for me."

Mikan nodded, entering her room and closing the door behind her. Mikan walked over to her and grabbed the eyeliner, "I-I'm gonna need you t-to sta-stay still for th-this." She stuttered out. Junko rolled her eyes but did as she was told.

After Mikan finished doing her eyeliner, a knock could be heard, she looked up to see who it was and saw Junko's sister, Mukuro. "Junko, you're on in five." Junko stood up and pulled her hair into her signature ponytails. Mikan backed out of the way as Junko sprayed a strong smelling perfume over her body.

Junko was a famous model who had been on thousands of newspapers and many talk shows, this happened to be one of those shows. Mikan was sort of her assistant, she worked part time as a nurse at the hospital however.

Junko left the room and Mikan followed after, "We're on in two!" Called out a camera guy, Junko made her way over to the stage. Waiting for her queue to walk onto the stage and into camera view. Mikan stayed back a bit, as to not be seen by the crowd behind the curtain. She yawned as she started to relax a little.

She jumped a little as she felt a tap on her shoulder, "A-AaHh!" She turned to see whoever tapped her and sighed in relief as she realized who it was.

"M-Mahiru! Y-y-you sc-scared m-me." Mikan stuttered out nervously, Mahiru gave her an apologetic smile. "I'm sorry, I just noticed how tired you like..maybe you should go rest."

Mikan smiled at the offer but shook her head, "I-I w-would love t-to but J-Junko will yell at m-me if I s-slept on th-the job again." Mahiru's face grew concerned.

"It's not fair how she treats you, ya know. You should stick up to her, no one should have to be treated like that." Mahiru suggested, Mikan shrugged a little looking at the ground.

"I-it's f-fine really..I-I'm us-used to it. B-besides, she ca-cares for me, deep do-down she has to." She looked back up at Mahiru with a nervous smile, Mahiru didn't seem convinced but didn't press on.

"A-anyways..wh-what are you doing here M-Mahiru?" Mikan asked the photographer, Mahiru answered, "I'm here to take photos of the interview, for the newspaper and for articles online. The usual."

"I have a scheduled photoshoot to do for Enoshima later on today, Hiyoko and Maizono should be there as well." Mahiru added, Mikan nodded, "I-I'm off a-after the photoshoot f-for Junko. I-I could st-stay behind so m-me, you, a-and Hiyoko co-could hang out a-after."

Mahiru smiled warmly, "Just like old times! Hiyoko has been wanting to catch up for a while now." "H-how's Hi-Hiyoko d-doing?" Mikan asked, Mahiru shrugged.

"It's been a while since I've seen her, I saw her in the newspaper a while ago and it looks like she grew a bit." Mahiru recalled, "She's been talked about though, people really like her shows!"