A date or just a hangout?

They're so gay I love them both so much
Also this chapter is gonna be drastically shorter than the usual chapters, I hope that's alright!
I'm still getting ready to move sobbinf 💔💔

Mikan POV (third person)

Mikan woke up a little later than she usually did, she opened her eyes due to the sun shining in her eyes. She rubbed her eyes sleepily, sitting up and stretching as she looked around.

She didn't check the time as she got out of bed, heading over to her closet to pick out a few new clothes to wear. She grabbed a towel from the closet and walked over to the bathroom.

She closed the bathroom door and unclothed herself, taking a quick shower before getting dressed again. She brushed her wet hair and pulled it up into a ponytail.

Mikan smiled softly to herself in the mirror, think she actually looked good for once. She grabbed her dirty clothes and put them in her laundry basket, which she picked up and brought the laundry room.

She put them in the washer and turned the washer on, she left the laundry room and back over to her room. Grabbing her phone from her nightstand she looked at the time, 11:35 AM.

Mikan didn't have to meet up with Ibuki until 5 PM. Ibuki was calling it a date but, Mikan didn't even understand what a date was. No one has ever asked her out before, she didn't even think anyone can see her that way.

But somehow her way of thinking started to change a little after she met Ibuki, she didn't get to think about it too much since she was busy with her job under Junko and the hospital. Not to mention all the events that had happened in the past two days.

Mikan sighed, when did her life start to go down hill? She couldn't even remember, it was like this ever since her mother had left her father when she was only five.

(Y'all bear with me here I only know a little bit of Mikan's backstory)

Mikan shook her head, it was no use thinking about it. Actually, it was more like, she didn't want to think about it.

Her father had always been so abusive after her mother left, but when she enrolled in Hopes Peak Academy, she had made many friends like Mahiru, Hiyoko, and Nagito to help her move out of her horrible household.

Nagito was more caring and protective over Mikan, knowing how it feels to be treated like that. Mikan was there for him whenever he got self-loathing and vice-versa.

Nagito was Mikan's best friend and she will always be grateful that she met someone like him, he helped her with her stutter whenever he had the chance to.

What would it have been like she met Ibuki at Hopes Peak? Did Ibuki even go to Hopes Peak? Although the school was rather large, she feels like she would've heard about someone like Ibuki.

She feels so happy whenever she's with Ibuki, the hyper, eccentric girl lights up any room she comes in and her happiness rubs off on anyone that's around her.

Mikan felt herself starting to blush at the thought of Ibuki, squealing as her happiness overwhelmed her. (Y'all this is a mood tho, I stim whenever I get too happy or excited 🏃🏽)

She tried calming herself down, however a bright blush was still dusted across her face.

(Time skip because even I'M getting impatient)

Still Mikans POV

"Thank y-you so much Nagito f-for coming over a-and helping me w-with my makeup and c-calming me down." Mikan thanked her best friend, smiling as he finished doing her eyeshadow.