Chapter 16

I'm gonna be honest with y'all, I'm coming up with this book on the top of my head so if it seems a lil sloppy that's why 💀💀

But! I'm gonna try and plan it from here on out, so if updates come a little slower that's why! Now then, onto my two favorite lesbians 🛐🛐

Mikan POV (third person)

Mikan had an uneasy feeling in her stomach the rest of the day after what Junko said. Knowing Junko, it was meant in a malicious way and she was definitely planning something.

That's what Mikan couldn't figure out, however whenever she tried, her mind often went to the most worst possibilities. This, of course, didn't make her feel any better

In fact, it did the opposite. It only made her more nervous and frightened, mostly for Ibuki rather than herself. Junko is an interesting person to say the least.

Interesting probably isn't the right word, however it's hard to describe a girl like Junko. It's always hard to tell what she's thinking. She does things for apparently no reason, but they always have some meaning behind it.

She makes deals and partnerships with all types of peoples in different career paths, an example of that would probably be Mahiru.

Mikan didn't exactly know why Junko hired Mahiru as her photographer, but ever since she has, Junko has been involved in a lot of drama. Did she mean for that to happen?

It was impossible to tell, but thanks to that drama, people have been talking about her more. Maybe that was her goal? But why did Junko hire the nurse? What did she get out of that?

It all made Mikans head hurt and always left an uneasy feeling in her stomach, this is what made Mikan so scared and obedient towards Junko.

Who knows what Junko could do, her unpredictability made her that much terrifying. Mikan had just told herself that it was better to follow orders, and she worked for Junko long enough to get used to it.

Though, Ibuki didn't know Junko. She doesn't know the true nature of who Junko was. Mikan just hoped she wouldn't do anything to get on Junko's bad side.

Mikan's thoughts wandered away from Junko and to Ibuki, who was much more pleasant to think about. The two were supposed to go on a date, this time Mikan would take Ibuki somewhere.

She had to figure out the time and day, and where they would be going. Mikan had never gotten on a date before she met Ibuki so she needed a little help.

Luckily for her, Nagito was willing to help Mikan. That was a few hours ago, Mikan and Junko had gone back to the studio and Mikan was getting ready to go home when someone walked into the break room.

To her surprise, it was Mukuro. Mukuro and Mikan didn't really talk much, but they were on good terms. Mukuro noticed Mikan and her expression softened a little, "Oh, I was looking for you."

Mikan tilted her head an inch, "Y-you were looking f-for me.? Wh-why?" She asked Mukuro as she walked towards her, "It's about Ibuki."

"I-Ibuki.?" Mikan grew confused, Mukuro nodded, "Yes, you have a close connection with her, isn't that right?" Mikan nodded, Mukuro continued, "Sayaka and I have the same connection, but if Junko ever found out, she'd use it to her advantage."

"I came here to warn you." Mikan's eyes widened, "W-warn me?" The black haired girl have her a firm nod, "Yes, Junko can be manipulative, if she were to find out about you and Ibukis relationship, she would most definitely use it to her advantage."

"Bu-but why.?" Mikan asked nervously, Mukuro shrugged, "That I'm not sure of, Junko seems to find happiness in other peoples sorrow. And I see the way she treats you, you would be a prime target for her."

Mikan thought back to what Junko said earlier, 'You're gonna find out everything about this Ibuki Mioda person. I would do it myself but, then there'd be no place for you here.'

'When she said that....is she hoping..is she hoping that I catch feelings for Ibuki? So she can manipulate our relationship with each other..?!' The thought sent a chill down her spine, was that the reason Junko hired Mikan? To use her?

Mukuro snapped her out of her thoughts, "It would be wise to keep your relationship with Ibuki away from Junko, there is no telling what she would do."

Mikan nodded, "Th-thank you, Mukuro. I'll r-remember th-that." Mukuro gave the nurse a nod before heading out of the room, shortly after she left, Mahiru walked in.

"Oh hey Mikan!" Mahiru smiled, Mikan gave her a nervous smile back, "H-Hi Mahiru." Mahiru looked over her shoulder back the door then to Mikan, "What did Ikusaba come to talk to you about?"

Mikan picked up her bag and put the strap over her shoulder, "H-huh?"

"Yea, she asked me a little while ago where you were, she needed to talk to you about something." Mahiru explained, "So what was it?"

Mikan explained to Mahiru the whole situation with Junko and Ibuki, Mahiru asking and giving her input every now and then. When Mikan got to the end of it, Mahiru had a frown on her face. "I knew she was up to something!"

Mikan sighed, "Bu-but is there an-anything I can d-do about it? I mean, Ju-Junko had all t-the power!" Mahiru thought for a moment, "You're a nurse right? You can just amputate one of her limbs off."

Mikan gave her a horrified look, "I ca-can't do th-that! Th-thats illegal!" Mahiru frowned, "Yea you're right." Mikan sighed exhaustedly and shook her head.

"I-I'm just go-gonna go h-home, I'll s-see you tomorrow Mahiru!" Mikan waved goodbye as she began walking away, Mahiru waved back. "See ya Mikan!"

Mikan watched Mahiru get into her car and drive away, then realizing she didn't have a ride home. She was glad it was just 4:54 in the afternoon, it's better than having to walk home at night.

She shuddered as she remembered what happened, but her mind instantly thought of Ibuki. That's right, Ibuki saved Mikan that night. Mikan began blushing a little, thinking about all the time she spent with Ibuki as she walked.

Ibuki didn't treat her like how Junko treated her, Ibuki was nicer, more accepting than anyone in her life. Mikan began thinking about the date she was gonna take Ibuki on.

It had to be perfect, Ibuki needed to show how much she meant to Mikan. Though Ibuki said it would be perfect as long as Mikan was there, that made butterflies feel like they were in her stomach.

She smiled happily, and felt her face flush. She would have to tell Ibuki about what Mukuro told her, so that if their relationship becomes more than just friends and dates.

Mikan eyes widened, blushing madly at the thought of being Ibukis girlfriend. Mikan shook her head, 'No! You can't rush things Mikan, it's only the second date!'

Mikan couldn't help but smile, the thought had made her happier than it should've.

'Maybe someday, I will be with Ibuki..'

- - - - -

Oooo a chapter out a day earllllyyyyyyy

Man I'm tired, it's 4 in the morning 👴🏼👴🏼

Goodnight <3

Word Count: 1245