My savior

TW// mention of r&9e

Mikan POV (third person)

Mikan's shift was over and she didn't see Ibuki the rest of her shift. She didn't know why she felt a little sad, she knew she wasn't going to see Ibuki again. But there was till that feeling of disappointment.

She opened her locker and grabbed her purse from inside, she closed the locker and made her way to the exit of the hospital. She waved goodbye at the receptionist and exited the hospital.

She let her thoughts wander as she made her way over to her car, Ibuki's words ringing in her ears from earlier. 'Is it true what she said...she said I was beautiful..and amazing...'

She entered her car and sat there for a while, realizing her face was growing hot from the thought of Ibuki's words. She smiled a little, this feeling wasn't too bad. In fact, it was the best feeling she ever had.

She grabbed onto her shirt and squeezed, as if to try and keep the feelings there. This feeling gave her hope, that maybe....

She turned on her car and began driving back home, turning on the radio and letting the world pass her by as she smiled to herself. She suddenly felt a strong sense of peace, like if she had this feeling, she would be alright.

She parked her car in the parking garage next to the apartment, finding a spot near the entrance of the garage. She got out of her car and began making her to the apartment complex.

After a while she couldn't help but feel as though she was being followed, she felt too uneasy to look behind her so she just started walking faster.

The feeling she was feeling before was gone and became something she was far more used to, fear and uncertainty. She started feeling her hands shaking but she just kept walking faster.

Until.

Ibuki POV (third person)

Ibuki was on her usual walk around the area of the hotel she was at, she needed the fresh air after all the crew people chewed her out after getting into that little accident. She was looking at the buildings she'd seen the day before.

Ibuki smiled as she walked down the sidewalk. She felt extra happy today after meeting the nurse that helped her out today, she couldn't quite put her finger on it but she knew it was a good feeling because of how happy it made her.

"I wonder if Mikan feels the same.." Ibuki asked herself as the nurse once again entered her thoughts. "Ibuki knows what she has to do! Track down Mikan in some obscure plan that'll seem like it'll fail but last minute it all works out in the end!" Ibuki smiled slyly to herself as she placed both hands on her hips and lifted her head in satisfaction.

Just then, Ibuki heard a scream which startled her. "Huh? Was this the gods of cheesy plotlines coming for me!?" Ibuki frantically panicked, until another scream could be heard.

"Wait a minute, that's not a god of cheesy plotlines! That's a helpless girl in need of help!" Ibuki ran over to the area the scream could be heard in. Knowing it's coming from a secluded alleyway thanks to her amazing hearing.

Ibuki entered the hallway and saw a girl pinned onto the ground by some old, drunk, smelly homeless person. The girl seemed to have been trying to get out from her grasp but wasn't able to.

Ibuki frantically looked around the grabbed a lid to a trash can, "Hey! Get your smelly hands off of her!" And with that, Ibuki swung the lid of the garbage can onto the old man. He grunted in pain and stood up, looking up at Ibuki. His face was just as Ibuki expected it to look. (Imagine Trump or something idc, a gross mf)