The concert pt. 1

Such an original title

Mikan POV (third person)

Mikan could feel something warm against her back as she sleepily opened her eyes, the dawn sun beaming through the curtains as she looked at the time. 8:34 AM.

'It's still so early...' Mikan thought as she rubbed her eyes, she looked around to see a arm wrapped around her torso and a hand on her stomach.

She immediately felt wide awake, her face turning beet-red. She slowly looked up to see who the arm belonged to and saw a snoring Ibuki. Her eyes widened, she held in her yelp of surprise, as to not wake the sleeping Ibuki.

Ibuki grumbled a little at Mikans movement and held Mikan tighter, snuggling her face into Mikans hair, talking in her sleep saying something like, "So sofffftttttt..sheeeeeppp sofffftttt..."

Mikan shivered as her blush deepened, 'O-ok Mikan! Stay calm! There is no need to panic! There's just Ibuki in your bed! There's nothing w-weird about it at all!' Mikan told herself.

Memories of what happened last night replayed in her mind, Ibuki had such kind words nobody had ever told her before, and she had ended up crying to the point she fell asleep.

She remembers what she told Ibuki that night, despite Ibuki being asleep.

"You're my savior..." Mikan whispered out again to herself, despite having just meeting Ibuki yesterday, she felt like she had known Ibuki her whole life.

There was a feeling of comfortableness she felt almost immediately, that feeling when you just click with someone. It makes you wonder if...we had met in a past life.

Mikan laid there until about thirty minutes went by, Ibuki had begun to sleepily move around, and to Mikans strange disappointment, had removed her arm from Mikans torso as she rubbed her eyes to wake herself up.

Ibuki took a moment to realize where she was, Mikan had decided to pretend to be asleep since it was better than being embarrassed by Ibuki finding out she was awake the whole time.

Mikan had closed her eyes but could hear Ibuki panicking and speaking to herself in a flustered manner. Mikan felt Ibuki slowly and carefully make her way off the bed, tiptoeing to the bathroom.

Mikan thought it was a good time to 'wake up' and opened her eyes, she sat up and stretched. She looked back at the time and it said 9:38 AM.

She got out of bed and made her way to her bedroom door, opening it and heading towards the kitchen to make breakfast. She didn't know what Ibuki would like so she would just make the egg sandwiches again.

In the middle of making her own egg sandwich, Ibuki had come walking down the hallway, brightening up when she saw Mikan. "There ya are Miki! Was wondering if you disappeared like that one movie where the kids family mysteriously disappeared and he had to fend for himself for a whole three days and set traps when rats wanted to steal all the cheese from under the tree!"

Mikan tilted her head, "I-I don't think t-that's how the movie we-went Ibuki.." Mikan couldn't help but smile, she grabbed the plate Ibuki's egg sandwich was on and handed it to her.

"H-here. I made you t-this." Mikan smiled shyly as she did so, Ibuki grabbed the plate and smiled widely, "Thank you Miki! Ibuki will cherish this moment forever!" Ibuki sat down at the kitchen island, setting the plate down as she began to eat.

Mikan finished making her own and she sat down next to Ibuki, eating her egg sandwich in silence. Ibuki looked around the room while chewing the sandwich then looked at Mikan.