Chapter 15

BEUH WHY IS THE COVER IMAGE SO ZOOMED IP ON HER BOOBS SOBBING
Anyways I GET TO SEE MY BELOVED IBUKI AND MIKAN AGAIN WOOOOOOOOO
THANK YOU DANGANRONPA GODS FOR ANOTHER DANGANRONPA GAME 🛐🛐🛐

And its kinda fruity they released Danganronpa news during Pride Month 🤨🤨🤨

Anyways onto the story 🙏🏼

Mikans POV (third person)

Mikan sighed tiredly as Junko stepped out the car, Junko told her to stay here since she didn't want to be seen with someone fat and ugly.

It gave the nurse a break so she wasn't particularly upset, she rubbed the back of her neck as it ached, and she allowed her mind to wander.

Not that long ago, the nurse had asked Ibuki out on a date. She mustered up enough courage thanks to Mahiru and told Ibuki she was gonna text her the details. Mikan realized she had to think of date ideas.

She had never been on a date before besides that one with Ibuki, and she had no idea what people do on dates. Mikan thought about asking Nagito or Mahiru for help.

Mikan pulled her phone from her pocket and went to her messages, debating which one to press on. Just as she was about to make a decision, she got a call from Nagito.

This spooked her a bit but she answered, "H-hello?" "Ah Mikan! I was thinking you wouldn't answer, I thought you would be mad at me haha."

That's when Mikan remembered that Nagito was the one that told Mahiru about her date, and how Ibuki stayed at her apartment that night. "I-I am a l-little upset, b-but you hel-helped in a way."

She can only image the confused look on his face as he answered, "Helped? How can trash like me help?" Mikan sighed, "N-Nagito, sh-shush. You aren't t-trash. You're my b-best friend."

She continued, "A-and since you told M-Mahiru, she convinced m-me to ask Ibuki ou-out on another date."

Mikan heard Nagito go silent for a few seconds before saying, "Really! Ah that's so hopeful!" She smiled as she imagined the bright, happy look on his usual, chill expression.

"Ye-yea but.." she trailed off, which earned her a confused 'hm' from Nagito. "W-well, I said I w-would take her so-somewhere but, I have n-no idea where!"

Mikan blushed in embarrassment as she heard Nagito chuckle, "I'm guessing you need help then, huh?" Mikan nodded, despite Nagito not being here to see.

"Yea..." she admitted, "Alright, I'll come over late today. I can help you with your date ideas." Mikan smiled in appreciation, "Th-thank you Nagito!"

"Of course, you are my best friend after all." He laughed a little, which Mikan returned as well. "S-see you th-then!" "See ya Mikan."

After saying goodbye to Nagito, she hung up and closed her phone. She stepped out of the car and breathed in the cool air and felt a slight breeze flow through her hair.

She smiled in content, forgetting about everything for a brief moment. Only acknowledge this feeling of happiness, it nothing like she ever experienced. She looked up at the sky and watched as the clouds slowly drifted by.

For a moment she could have swore that one of the clouds was shaped like a guitar, she smiled to herself at this. She took in a breath, exhaling as she stretched.

The pain in her muscles had completely disappeared, she felt herself dozing off as she leaned against the limousine. Mikan jumped in surprise as she got a text.

She quickly pulled out her phone and read the message, smiling as she saw it was from Ibuki.

Booki🎸: I can't wait to see what you have in store for Ibuki!