Definitely a date pt.3

Thank you all so much for over 200 reads!! It means so much to me! I'm glad everyone is liking the story so far!

Ibuki POV (third person)

"Huh..?" Ibuki wanted to make sure she heard Mikan right, 'Did she just say she likes me? Did she mean platonically or romantically?? Would it be weird to ask?'

Mikan repeated, looking up at Ibuki, "I-I really l-like you.." Ibuki looked down at Mikans hand which was holding hers and back up at her.

"Y-you mean that?" She was still in shock, but she soon felt happiness wash over her. Mikan nodded, "I-I'm sorry! Y-you probably don't like m-me!" She started apologizing.

Ibuki shook her head, "No no! Ibuki likes you a lot Mikan!" Ibuki put both hands on Mikans face, to stop her from freaking out. "Y-you do..?"

Ibuki nodded her head and smiled brightly, "Ibuki really likes you Mikan, you're my savior after all." She giggled.

"And you're really pretty! Not to mention you're really caring and a really good person! You have a heart of gold Miki, and you deserve more than how you were treated!" Ibuki said with a glint of determination in her eyes.

"Ibuki will make sure you get treated the way you should!" Ibuki lifted her head up proudly, smiling. Mikan tackled Ibuki in a hug, causing their seat to sway a bit.

"Woah there! Careful Mikan, people may suspect something!" Ibuki giggled, hugging Mikan back.

"Th-thank you so m-much Ibuki!" Mikan cried out, tears forming at the corners of her eyes, to which Ibuki wiped away. "Don't cry Mikan! Even though you look cute, Ibuki is doing this because I want to!"

Mikan tried her best to compose herself, her sobbing turning into frequent sniffling. Mikan was fiddling with the necklace Ibuki had given her earlier.

Ibuki noticed she seemed to have something on her mind so she spoke up, "What's wrong Miki? Seems like something is bothering you??" Ibuki tilted her head.

Mikan jumped slightly, before looking back down at her necklace. "W-well..I-I wanted to ask y-you something.." Ibuki nodded, "My ears are open!" The musician smiled widely.

"I-I was wondering if y-you..." Mikan spoke quietly at the end, Ibuki giggled, "What was that? Ibuki could barely hear you, and Ibuki has great hearing!"

Mikan took a deep breath and blurted out, "W-would you l-like to go on an-another date with m-me!!" Mikan drew back, putting her arms up, "O-only if y-you want t-to! Yo-you don't h-have to-"

"Ibuki would love to!" Ibuki smiled, a bright blush dusted across her face. "I really like being around you Miki, and I want to get to know you more!"

"In other words, Ibuki would love to go on another date with you!" Ibuki beamed happily, Mikan smiled, "I-I like b-being around you t-too."

{Time skip to when they're off the Ferris wheel and done playing a few games}

No ones POV

"Wow Mikan! I didn't realize how much of a badass you were until now!" Ibuki awed as Mikan won a stuffed animal, Mikan blushed and looked away, "I-I'm not that g-good, I guess it w-was just b-beginners luck."

"If so that's really good luck! You won three different stuffed animals! You're amazing!" Ibuki swooned, happily holding two cat plushies, a dinosaur plushie, and the pink bear plushie from earlier.

"W-we might n-need a bag t-to put these in, h-how are we c-carry them on the motorcycle?"' Mikan asked, Ibuki struggled to put a finger on her chin, "Hmmmm."