Chapter 21

I FUCKING FORGOT THIS EXISTED NOOOOOO

No ones POV

Ibuki woke up with a fright to her alarm, falling out of bed and landing with a grunt on the floor. She was tangled in her blanket and she reached up to grab her phone.

Once she grabbed it she groggily turned off her alarm, sighing. After a while, Kazuichi opened the door, "Hey you ok? I heard a big crash."

He seemed to understand what happened from the sight, sighing and shaking his head. "You might wanna hurry up, it's about to be five."

With that, Ibuki immediately began scrambling up. Rushing to take a shower and getting ready, she decided she would do her eyeliner in the car.

She grabbed a red crop top with a 'Pizza Planet' design and grabbed black pantyhose and black shorts. She grabbed a red and white windbreaker and white converse.

Ibuki quickly put in her outfit, putting on a few accessories to tie it all together. She pulled out her phone as she ran out of her room, looking to see it was 4:48PM.

"Dammit! I slept in again!" She grumbled, Kazuichi was waiting downstairs in the kitchen. He was wearing a white hoodie and over that was a yellow shirt with a Tom and Jerry design, and he was wearing light blue ripped jeans with a chain, and black boots.

Of course he had his beanie, he never left the house without it. He looked up from his phone, "Geez, that was pretty quick." He stood up, putting his phone in his pocket.

"Ibuki can't afford to miss valuable time with Mikan!" Ibuki exclaimed, putting her hands on her hips. Kazuichi rolled his eyes, "Well we better hurry, they might already be at the restaurant."

Ibuki ran out of the house, Kazuichi following closely after her as he locked the front door. They got on their own motorcycles, feeling as though it'd be faster that way.

The two raced on the way to the restaurant, Ibuki being the triumphant winner. Kazuichi rolled his eyes, "Don't rub it in! If it wasn't for that idiot I would've totally beaten you!"

Ibuki smirked, lifting her chin up proudly, "Keep telling yourself that Kaz, it doesn't change the fact Ibuki won! Now come on, we can't keep Mikan and Nagito waiting!"

Ibuki skipped to the restaurant entrance, Kazuichi sighing in defeat as he followed his best friend. "What about your eyeliner?" He asked, opening the restaurant door for her.

"Ibuki will do that in the bathroom when we get our table, I'll put it under my name so it's easy for Mikan and Nagito!" Ibuki smiled, Kazuichi nodded, "Yea, I can't remember if I told em my last name."

Ibuki looked around, "Do ya see em anywhere?" He shook his head, "Nope, and I'm pretty sure we'd see them."

Ibuki nodded and went up to the receptionist, putting the table under her name and texting Mikan that they were there and waiting. She looked at Kazuichi, "Signal them over to our table when they get here, Ibuki will be in the bathroom!"

Kazuichi nodded, with that Ibuki made her way to the bathroom, a wide smile on her face. She entered the bathroom and set her things down on the counter.

She got to work on her eyeliner, taking her time on each eye. As she was beginning the other eye, Ibuki heard the bathroom door open and out of curiosity looked to see who it was.

Ibuki smiled wildly, "Miki! You're here!" She set her makeup down and ran over to Mikan, pulling her into a tight hug. Mikan let out a surprised, "Eep!"

She soon giggled as she hugged Ibuki back, then pulled away, smiling as she saw Ibuki's unfinished eyeliner.

"D-do you w-want me to do th-the other eye?" She asked, Ibuki nodded vigorously, "Yes please!" She shouted happily.